Search results

1. Pew.

Stupid Things you had done with or in the car

She drove it less than a mile, on a slip road joining a 70 I told her foot down in 2nd. Soon as that boost kicked in that was it, she wanted out
  2. Pew.

Stupid Things you had done with or in the car

I let the Mrs drive mine. Once.
  3. Pew.

Why oh Why

Invention for the sake of invention
  4. Pew.

How dirty has your car been...

My nephew slipped on dog **** and landed flat on his back on top of it. The cars been dirtier.
  5. Pew.

MY19 Cupra fuel consumption?

There is only 1 factor you need to consider when wondering if MPG will mean you have to fill up.... Who else is in you car :drive2:
  6. Pew.

Black Friday Sales.

Bought the Mrs a Hugo boss watch she wants for Christmas, £259 down to £152
  7. Pew.

Carista App

What did you change
  8. Pew.

Radio upgrade

As Walsh he said it's possible, but is it worth the hastle and costs .... I wouldn't say so.
  9. Pew.

Cable tv

It's free up to a certain cost. There is a "price per home" to connect you from where ever the cable is in the street. For example if there is literally no way to get a cable to your property without digging up 5m of concrete and reinstating it, they will not install it.
  10. Pew.

Interior Design

Also the new A1 is being made in the seat factory, the build quality between Ibiza / Polo / fabia / golf/ Leon is pretty much the same.
  11. Pew.

Looking where I can gat some vcom mods Glasgow

Ps I'm around uddingston / bellshill area
  12. Pew.

Looking where I can gat some vcom mods Glasgow

I have carista which can be used to make changes such as wing mirror gold and so on. Have done so on my own mk3
  13. Pew.

Tuning software

Bluefin and Revo offer handheld devices that let you uploaded and download generic maps
  14. Pew.

Selling my Mk3 SC.what to price it at?

Probably 6-7k You never get what any internet page says You can get a 16plate from Arnold ripoff with 10kish for 12000 The MK4 is also looking which will cheapen the MK3 further
  15. Pew.

Secondary air pump help

If s usually the plastic piping that goes and makes the noise rather than the pump itself. Woth checking as cheap to replace
  16. Pew.

Mk4 Software updates and service benefits at dealer

If it's only the first year I'd get it done by a garage, simply for the service history to avoid any warrenty claim issues should have issues in the first 3years.
  17. Pew.

If three's a crowd?

Leon and a fabia, kinda cousins lol
  18. Pew.

seat leon 5f mk3 system update

They are generally more expensive but you don't need them to do your MOT and service. You can ask them to just do a software check and update
  19. Pew.

seat leon 5f mk3 system update

Seat will do it as part of a service / inspection Don't think you can do it yourself but you can ask any seat garage to check the version and update it for you. No idea what, if any cost.
  20. Pew.

Petrol or diesel?

A good diesel would yes previous, my Leon 2.0tdi (mapped) returned 68 driving from Glasgow to Liverpool and back. If you've done 5k in the last 3months then I could assume you'll do around 20k a year? If so then diesel will be cheaper. Roughly... Petrol over 10,000 miles averaging 34mpg will...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise