Search results

1. barneyclyro

HELP! New clutch, flywheel?

Benzy that is massively reassuring! No I haven't had it slip once, he just said it slipped once during tests. What are you on torquewise? Basically I can't afford for my car to have any more problems and as it's at 60k I'm gonna need to change the Cambelt too right. Is it worth doing the water...
  2. barneyclyro

HELP! New clutch, flywheel?

Hey guys, So I've had my DPF gutted and a remap with Collins Performance and my car is at 60k miles. I don't intend to do anymore modifications - I do a lot of motorway driving and a lot of town driving in bursts so now won't have any DPF problems (right..?) and also improved...
  3. barneyclyro

Fitting RNS 510

Ditto, same for me - it's very minimal though and I don't notice. I wouldn't have flagged it up so perhaps make sure all your screws are correctly tightened? I still don't have working steering controls though...even though it's the same loom as the old stereo! Any ideas anybody? I've had my...
  4. barneyclyro

Retro Fitted media system

That's the answer ^
  5. barneyclyro

Retro Fitted media system

Hi mate so sorry for delay. It's cos the old unit is 12v and this is 24v! Get an auto electrician or friend who can wire to sort. I'm sure you've already done by now though - apologies again! _____________________________ Seat Leon FR TDi 170
  6. barneyclyro

Steering controls

Hello! Retro fitted RNS 315 touchscreen with DAB, sat nav and Bluetooth. It's amazing! But, steering wheel controls don't work anymore. Is it likely to be VAGCOM to reactivate? Or do they need powered? Not sure which it's likely to be. I live in Manchester, anybody got AMY ideas it would be...
  7. barneyclyro

Wax/Polish Recommendations??

Autoglym to wash, purple dodo wax! _____________________________ Seat Leon FR TDi 170
  8. barneyclyro

Pre- FL Triple R Composites Front Splitter

Yeah anyone got a recommendation for what skirts would look good and at what price? _____________________________ Seat Leon FR TDi 170
  9. barneyclyro

if you thought the leon boc was bad...

Christ! The spec sounds mint, but the red?! Excessive speakers?! And leather roof?! And black debadged arse?! Ha. Would love to fit an iPad where one of the tv's is though! _____________________________ Seat Leon FR TDi 170
  10. barneyclyro

Sorry... Another mat thread

Got a pic Jamie? Would like to see! _____________________________ Seat Leon FR TDi 170
  11. barneyclyro

Pre- FL Triple R Composites Front Splitter

That looks awesome mate! You must be pleased! How long did it take? Did you take bumper off or just ramp the front of the car off up? _____________________________ Seat Leon FR TDi 170
  12. barneyclyro

Just a little sneak peek :-)

Would love to get this done! Price? Ease?! _____________________________ Seat Leon FR TDi 170
  13. barneyclyro

Honeycomb Grill Fitted (+ fitting guide pics)

PS great guide/support guys, nice one.
  14. barneyclyro

Honeycomb Grill Fitted (+ fitting guide pics)

Fitted this today, I tried to do it properly (with what tools I had!) and eventually just pulled it off by accident/with force. Clips broken but as everyone else says it REALLY doesn't matter, if anything makes life easier to take out in future!
  15. barneyclyro

The start of something new.... My mk2 Leon FR

Dave at Seremotors on the forum should be able to help. I got mine from somebody on here via the Mk5GolfGTI forum so is always worth checking that out for good deals.
  16. barneyclyro

The start of something new.... My mk2 Leon FR

Hey mate - smart! Where did you get your FR Badge from? eBay adhesive or proper one with pins?
  17. barneyclyro

VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

Hello! I've sent a few messages but got no replies - can anybody in MANCHESTER help me? I've retrofitted RNS315 and the steering wheel controls don't work, I've been told it's a simple case of reactivating them via VAGCOM! Let me know if you can help!
  18. barneyclyro

Mcr VAGCOM / Black FR Black alloys

Yeah I'm really pleased with it. Just to clarify, the videos don't stream through to it, just the audio! And it doesn't work as a DVD player. But other than that it does everything else :) if anybody needs advice fitting give me a shout, I struggled for ages as most just go for the 510. Yeah...
  19. barneyclyro

Just noticed above, *no need to buy Bluetooth module with the RNS 315. I don't have the USB unfortunately. My workflow is...Belkin adaptor to USB in cigarette lighter port and it has a splitter to feed aux. the rns 315 has an aux in too on the front but it also recognises the one under my...
  20. barneyclyro

Oh yeah and before I bought I asked Tom if he had one from a seat and if it was the latest one (media system 2.2) with which he did have, so no need to change splash screen or code it etc as it came from a new Leon! _____________________________ Seat Leon FR TDi 170
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.