Search results

1. Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

Sorry for the delay heres the pics of the internals of golf r estate rear boxes and the modifications i made, slightly louder and here farts now at higher rpms but not obnoxiously loud either so a win win in my eyes =]
  2. Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

Thanks about to head to the garage to begin so ill need luck haha as i don't want it too loud with a kid on the way also haha ipurchased a full opf back system but due to postage had to get the boxes cut off and sent and i painted the tips myself
  3. Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

Hey guys recently fitted 2 rear boxes from a 7.5 R estate, ive studied this thread long and hard and possibly later today will be cutting them open to view internals and see if a more direct un-baffled route can be made. After watching and reading previous owners fitting the same exhaust i...
  4. CUPRA ST 300 BACKBOX DELETE

Very informative thank you!! I have option 3 I got a mid section back from a gpf 7.5 estate so basically I just need to butcher the boxes open and investigate and see what I can do I would go for an expensive system for obvious reasons however none I've seen really seem any different to my...
  5. CUPRA ST 300 BACKBOX DELETE

Well spotted!! But it still internally is more straight through rather than redirected through baffles presumably because there is a center silencer on the 7 estate I wonder if my 7.5 rear boxes revert back to the cupra style due to being the only silencers in the system only one way to find out...
  6. CUPRA ST 300 BACKBOX DELETE

Apparently this is the internal difference pic 1 is golf r rear box and pic 2 is the cupra rear box
  7. CUPRA ST 300 BACKBOX DELETE

Ahh ok well maybe I'll have to have a go myself and look inside mine I thought I had seen one opened up and it's more or less straight through with a small gap between the pipes
  8. CUPRA ST 300 BACKBOX DELETE

Yeah I'm starting to think this I've studied that thread over and over and I beleive the mods they do internally are to mimic the golf r estate rear boxes which I have I stalled already so can't really do much to them withougj basically making it a straight through box anyway unless removing the...
  9. CUPRA ST 300 BACKBOX DELETE

Yeah I did have a quick check o well not many options for us with an st
  10. CUPRA ST 300 BACKBOX DELETE

Very true thanks man have a good one!
  11. CUPRA ST 300 BACKBOX DELETE

Yeah it was a debate when I was searching for a 300 but really wanted a 7 speed with digi dash ect so got my 2019 one and love everything about it except for its lack of noise and being my first dsg I would really love some farts haha I've looked into a gpf delete and the cost is just going to...
  12. CUPRA ST 300 BACKBOX DELETE

ahh sorry well both systems (standard and golf r) didn't have centre res as both are from gpf equipped cars, a lot of my sound suppression comes from the twin gpfs i think so i didn't know if deleting both rear boxes would be much louder just to hear farts etc. cheers
  13. CUPRA ST 300 BACKBOX DELETE

the gpf st doesnt have a center res and the rear boxes are from a 7.5 golf r estate its a nicer sound but still quite muffled no overun pops or farts ect
  14. CUPRA ST 300 BACKBOX DELETE

hey guys i own an st300 4 drive with opf/gpf im wondering if anyone has had a twin rear backbox delete? ive fitted golf r estate rear boxes however i still cannot hear dsg farts or pops ect cheers!
  15. Cupra r st questions

Amazing perfect info just what I wanted to know thank you!!
  16. Cupra r st questions

Ahh ok cool thanks for the reply!
  17. Cupra r st questions

Hey guys havnt been on here since owning my 20v MK2 cupra currently own a Mk6 golf GTi and I'm seriously looking at the cupra r st, just a few questions I have.... Do they come with the beats audio as standard? And also show me yours for some added inspiration cheers guys!!
  18. Weird high rpm throttle cuts =[ please help

hey sorry for late reply been having internet issues =[ yep new injector seals used checked mad and mad readings look ok crank sensor? not a clue and i have replaced the thrust sensor for fuel on the side of the high pressure pump also intake pump nope no oil residue this is not a misfire...
  19. Weird high rpm throttle cuts =[ please help

yes timing chain is fine still in spec and timing belt replaced 5000 miles ago and 0 trouble codes
  20. Weird high rpm throttle cuts =[ please help

here is my actual vs requested see the dips right down in requested side Boost Pressure - (specified) Boost Pressure - (actual) mbar mbar 910 1010 1440 990 1960 1040 2020 1130 2100 1250 2150 1380 2200 1550 2210 1740 2230 2000 2250 2170 2250 2240 2260 2290 2250 2340...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.