Search results

1. 2015 Seat leon ST se1.6 dsg strut size

As title says I'm looking to find out strut size of Seat leon ST se1.6 dsg I belive it's 50 but atm in hospital so not able to check and not much information on Internet regards it. If anyone can tag someone who is likely to know would be much appreciated thanks Chris
  2. Interior Bulb HELP

Just the clear plastic bit
  3. favourite pic of your car

My bagged 2012 Seat Leon <3;) [/URL][/IMG]
  4. JM's Audi S3 (8P) Black Edition "STEALTH"

This will be one badass car when all is finished! ;) congrats
  5. Speed blue Supercopa

first thing i got for my car was 19"s then invested money in an airride system and wanted the extra inch lows so i decided to change to 18"s.. defo your car looks amazing!
  6. Speed blue Supercopa

I need 15 posts before i can post images ha. almost their.. am yeah it is.. when i ordered the car it was meant to just be a standard leon se, although because I purchased the body kit and multimedia system through seat they decided to upgrade it to the copa which was then going to be released...
  7. Loops' Arosa

cars really neat looking well done for the work ;)
  8. MK2 Arosa Sport - Update!

Car looks stunning!! :) Top job emz!
  9. Boo's MintGrün MK1 Arosa - small update

really cool car!
  10. Interior Bulb HELP

didn't notice this has already been answered.. :whistle:
  11. Interior Bulb HELP

removing the cover is really easy, just use a knife if you don't have a flat enough screwdriver
  12. What wheels for QSII?

would you not consider a set of black bbs lm's or a set of replica ones.. then you have the gloss black face and a polished silver dish, there abit different compared to the all silver, all black wheels.. ;) :confused:
  13. interior upgrade

those seats look unreal but i think cupra seats are the way forward or you could go all out for a set of s3 seats ;) those would certainly change things up a tad
  14. Ow not that mk5 Ibiza again.....

Amazing build and congrats on choosing the best colour! defo best ibiza i've seen! ;)
  15. Rossers' Speed Blue Cupra

been a long while but the caliper look amazing and you defo picked the best colour!
  16. Speed blue Supercopa

Very nice! bit jealous that I purchased the seat leon copa then had to fit the extra's such as the bodykit multimedia system separate.. but defo best colour!
  17. Ceejay's new toy. Speed Blue Cupra.

Perfect colour! <3
  18. K04 MK3 Ibiza Cupra Track Ready - RIP

awesome thread, car looks amazing! ;)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise