Search results

1. DerbyForget

Seat Leon 5F 2.0 TDI Exhaust System

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/195339703580?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=fusZwWn7Qb-&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=fusZwWn7Qb-&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
  2. DerbyForget

RNS 315/510

Thanks, looks like I'm taking it all apart again then haha... Job for next week, cheers again for all the links steve
  3. DerbyForget

RNS 315/510

All in all cost wise breakdown :- RNS 315 - £82 (£25 refund for code) Ariel - £24 Cables - £33.66 Tool - £3.00 Code - £18.99 Facia - £28 Total - £189.65 Labor - 1 day! Haha
  4. DerbyForget

RNS 315/510

Update! That's it all in, fitted and working! What an absolute pig of a job! Has basically taken me all day yesterday and a bit of this morning... So first impressions are great! Sounds much better, sat Nav works although I'm guessing it'll need an update? I've managed to connect my phone...
  5. DerbyForget

Recommended tyres

They've got a decent deal on at my local qwik fit at the moment 4x Goodyear eagle F1 asym 6's - fitted for £313... So might give them a go. It's an FR so want something a bit sporty and a bit comfortable... Don't need a real performance tyre
  6. DerbyForget

Recommended tyres

Hi all, I'm sure this question has been posted before but as the best tyres to use are ever changing i thought i would see what everyone is running and see what the best options are for some new rubber! Background - I currently have Bridgestone potenza S001's fitted and although they still...
  7. DerbyForget

MOT fail on "Power steering pipe/hose leaking front"

Ref "engine covers fitted" again this is completely down to the discretion of the examiner. Some note it, others don't. It essentially protects them as they are just saying that they have been unable to view the entire underside of the vehicle. So if there were any issues behind the undertray...
  8. DerbyForget

Genuine SEAT Leon Parts & Accessories

Is this thread dead? Am I better off just sending a DM?
  9. DerbyForget

MOT fail on "Power steering pipe/hose leaking front"

If the examiner has failed it for that hose leaking and you've wiped it down and show it's not leaking then they will have to pass it on the retest... If you ask me that seems very picky and it should have gone down as an advisory for 'seepage' at worse. Feel free to look through the manual...
  10. DerbyForget

Genuine SEAT Leon Parts & Accessories

Hi, I'm after a key fob bagde for a seat leon FR 2010?? Are these still manufactured? Trying to refurb an old worn out key fob and all the aftermarket badges aren't very good! VRN - YP10 YWR Cheers
  11. DerbyForget

RNS 315/510

Thanks again for all the information! You've given me everything i need to tackle this... Will update you once it's all in a working :D
  12. DerbyForget

RNS 315/510

Okay, great. Will order 2 of those then! What's the white double connector for? Also I've read elsewhere that I'd need a Bluetooth speaker? Is that right?
  13. DerbyForget

RNS 315/510

Looks like female. Thanks for the links and info. You've been a massive help. EDIT - infact that's male isn't it! So I'd need female to male
  14. DerbyForget

RNS 315/510

Thanks for your help... I'm struggling to find any GPS or dab cables that will be long enough to get to the back of the head unit... I'm guessing I'm going to need male to female also?? I suppose a lot of people that do this just get aftermarket antennas that just sit under the roof lining?
  15. DerbyForget

RNS 315/510

I've got my eye on a cheap RNS 315 on eBay at the moment So this is a dab and GPS antenna? What about the wiring that goes to the back of the head unit? Sorry all these antennas and cables are confusing... I've managed to nab an RNS315 off eBay for £100 though!
  16. DerbyForget

RNS 315/510

Thanks for the consice reply! Looks like I want a RNS315 then... I was swayed towards the 510 for the larger screen but from what I've read the 315 does the job just fine. Best get shopping for all the extra bits too! Thanks again
  17. DerbyForget

RNS 315/510

Hi, Recent owner of a 170FR (FL) 2010... It's got the standard radio and white MFD. I want to upgrade to either the RNS315 or 510... My first question is - is this a simple and straightforward job? Will I still have all the steering wheel controls? I have noticed that there's a small grey...
  18. DerbyForget

Returning member!

Hi all, I used this forum quite a lot back in 2012/2013 when I owned a candy white 58 plate Leon FR TDI. Well after owning a VW polo and then VW golf Mk5 I have finally returned to the SEAT fold... I've recently purchased a 2010 Leon FR CR TDI in furia grey, with 74k on the clock. First...
  19. DerbyForget

Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

To be honest most of the injectors that were checked were found to be okay, it was just a faulty batch of injectors that had problems, if you have a decent trusted dealership you shouldn't have any problems. It's not a case of if it's not broke don't fix it as you could have a faulty injector...
  20. DerbyForget

Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

I'm pretty certain they have all been checked by now mate. You can phone up SEAT UK and check that any recall work has been carried out. I would be almost certain it has done. If I were you, if you can afford it go for the CR engine 2009+ model, burns the fuel much more efficiently and doesn't...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise