Search results

1. Rear LEON letters

I've got the rear tailgate "L E O N" chrome letters. Perfect condition, after taking them off mine. Free to a good home?
  2. DPF Delete By Statller - Awesome

He'll probably tell you to check his...... THEIR website. Again. :p
  3. leon Black grill

...yes, the BLACK Grill is a standard Cupra item. I went from the original Silver grill, to the Cupra one, then the Linea-R, then back to Black ! :) Stealthy.
  4. Few pictures of my FR...

Very nice LukeFR. Clean original looking FR. Do you plan to make any changes?
  5. BTCC Front splitter development

The "development splitter" I bought from Kev was the design for my PRE-Facelift Leon. I was making the comparison between it, and the Cup Spoiler, mentioned above. ;) Very pleased.
  6. What else can I do

There's also handling... ARB, WALK, Spring or Coilover Kit etc... All of which would contribute to a much more responsive, rewarding drive. :)
  7. DPF Delete/Remap - Done!

In most cases regarding DPF issues - the Temp sensor fails or it just requires a manual ReGen (if it gets clogged to a greater degree), which a SEAT dealer can do for a few pounds. Only read of 1 case, where someones DPF really packed up and they needed a new one (at £1000+). Most get it...
  8. BTCC Front splitter development

I was debating between getting this or the Cup Spoiler - I even had the Cup Spoiler added to the basket and was so close to buying. :rolleyes: BUT I went for this and do not regret the decision for one minute. ;) This one has those 'Wings' that extend out at the front on either side, just...
  9. DPF Delete/Remap - Done!

My Stage 1 remap (on my PD170) was £295, but that also included a Dyno run in standard form. Then the Map was applied, plus a 2nd (after) Dyno run on the rollers, for comparison, finally a road test to check all was good. Comprehensive service. :) Reading feedback from those who have done it...
  10. DPF Delete/Remap - Done!

A Stage 1 map on a PD170 from a decent Tuner, usually around £300. Then your map also included disabling/fooling the dpf sensors, so they never alert/cause issues. Then the difference, £135 - cutting open the exhaust, removing the filter, then welding the plate back on - so your exhaust...
  11. DPF Delete/Remap - Done!

What was the DPF process carried out? Brand new pipe put in, or just cut out the DPF filter from the existing exhaust system? As this will affect the overall price, the latter being cheaper obviously. Plus was the car remapped previously? So this was effectively a Stage 2 + disabling the dpf...
  12. LED reg plate mod

Nice find fireblade! Took a trip over to the mk5 golf forum after reading your post. Just put some money down on the genuine VW set too! Sweet. :) :yes:
  13. What colour temp HIDs

I've not seen an AFTERMARKET HID Kit that doesnt look a bit "chavvy". ;) Your best bet would be a genuine conversion which includes headlights, put up on ebay or from a scrapped car. These Kits all have that aftermarket look. It's the total wash of light - they just dont have crystal clarity...
  14. Dectane daytime running lights

But I was led to believe EVERY new car rolling out of the factory HAS twinkly lights (DRLs), due to a new Government regulation, making all cars easier to see during daylight? So that would include every car in SEAT's range (be it a Reference / Sport / FR etc). If they arent doing this on new...
  15. BIG rims!!

That actually looks great, not over the top at all. But then, the Leon does have big arches.
  16. Had car 1 week - DPF Light

Ditto the above by Irfan, the DPF light coming on does not mean it has an underlying fault - that the garage should / could have fixed before selling you the car (even a week earlier). It's a condition that can occur, through general day to day driving, where the DPF filter gets to a certain...
  17. Tdi mapped to 180 vs...

But not in the Mk2 (pre facelift) format - PD ?
  18. Armrest fitted pics..

I think it looks rubbish ! You really needed the Red leather one.... ....then you can sell me this Black one for the £40 it cost you. :p ;) :D
  19. Vinyl wrapping

Its pretty common these days, just have a scan through the Threads. Alot with White Leons cars get the roof done Black, plus some Red cars too. Infact you now see it alot on White Corsa's too (out of the factory). Plenty of info on it - do it yourself, or go with a company, 3M Di-Noc is one...
  20. Tdi mapped to 180 vs...

It was a joke, there isnt a "PD 150" is there? Hence the PD was also highlighted in Bold. ;)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.