Search results

1. Rear springs? LCR

I fitted kilen ones to my LCR with no problems.
  2. Door Lock Replacement Help

Screwing a bolt into the pin worked for me on both my rear doors. Once the inner part of the pin is removed the outer should come out ok but have a bolt ready incase that needs the bolt treatment. As for refitting insert the pin into the hole in the window first before refitting the window...
  3. Rear lock mechanism

I would think 2 hours maximum provided the door isn't stuck locked shut. I've replaced all 4 locks on my LCR and could replace it in an hour if everything went well. Make sure they reseal the inner metal door liner up properly or they will leak.
  4. Which PC5 aerial booster do I need?

Yes you tap into the blue wire which powers it. Why do you think it's not working? Mine helped me pick up lots more stations.
  5. Cupra R vs Leon 1.9 TDI FR

I never got anywhere near 23mpg. 28 was about as low as I got in the winter.
  6. Cupra R vs Leon 1.9 TDI FR

I replaced my old mk4 Ibiza Cupra tdi with a LCR 3 years ago. I wouldn't have a diesel over the LCR. I loved my LCR its remapped to 262bhp so it goes really well and still does 30-32mpg going to work and 36 on a run. I've just bought a new car but I'm beginning to wish I just kept the LCR as is...
  7. buying a Mk1 Cupra R

I'm selling my lovely LCR too. Full for sale advert here http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=432193
  8. Indicator relay constantly clicking!

That's good. I'll give it a try. Cheers.
  9. Indicator relay constantly clicking!

My indicator relay keeps messing about and clicking fast when the indicators aren't in use. Is this likely to be the switch or the relay itself. I don't watch to remote the switch if it's the relay.
  10. what have you done to your car today ?

Those door looks are a pain. I've replaced all four on my car in the last 3 years thankfully before they got stuck locked!
  11. Newbie with some questions.

When I fitter a cone filter and uprated tip to my LCR it make the dump valve much more noisy. I quite like the noise! I was surprised as it's still got a recirculating dump valve not a proper old school dump valve.
  12. what have you done to your car today ?

That was a nasty dent. It looks much better now. I might try that in future.
  13. Selling Leon Cupra R as Spares or Repair Value

I would guess £300 for labour depending on the hourly rate.
  14. LCR225 Front disc

I bought m-tec for my LCR as they were cheapish and matched the rear discs. For normal road use they are fine. If I wanted something better I would get pagid discs from carpartsforless as they are oem quality and cheaper then genuine seat ones...
  15. Green Temp Sensor - LCR

Don't buy a cheap £5 Ebay one. I had one has it only lasted 6 months and caused massive problems the car would misfire and got so bad it wouldn't start. I fitted an oem one which was £32 and its been fine ever since.
  16. Hi everyone! New owner here - need some help

Sounds like the bloke has no insurance if he is will to pay any price for your repair! Genuine parts will be expensive.
  17. Vagcom

Someone here asked same question yesterday http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=431213
  18. Recommend which VAG COM to buy please?

You should be able to turn the auto locking on with vag-com if your version can save changes. I turned my auto locking off and made all doors unlock with one press of the remote with my vagcom which is a similar version to yours.
  19. MPG - a piece of string

I love the look of e46 coupes but won't you find a 320 a bit slow after your Cupra?
  20. Recommend which VAG COM to buy please?

Any cheap one will read and clear fault codes but they can't save changes in the adaptations setting. Either a full Ross-tech cable is needed to save changes or there are some Chinese cables available that will save changes too but check they will do that it you need a cable that can save...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise