Search results

1. Claki

Josh's MK1 LCR Wellycooler Fitted!

Good to see you are still going! i sold my TDI for scrap a while back. never could find out why it kept going into limp mode it was throwing up so many electrical faults i had to call it a day. Im now the proud owner of a Toyota Avensis Mk1. ****ing shed
  2. Claki

Ive tried to reply to you message mate but your inbox is full and wont let me send any more messages.
  3. Claki

If you need a double din console i have a mint one available!
  4. Claki

Good stuff mate! sounds awesome.
  5. Claki

Oh bugger i need the lot.
  6. Claki

Sounds like a pain. Do you have a full R subframe kicking about?
  7. Claki

Claki's MK1 STAGE 2 LEON CUPRA TDI

Ha thanks dude
  8. Claki

All sounding good mate! what do you think of the digital boost guages that demon tweeks sell?
  9. Claki

No this was out of a leon factory fitted too! Just managed to bag a brand new cupra r alloy and p zero rosso for 90quid too
  10. Claki

Its been a while. Heres a couple of Recent Shots. Keeping it Clean. Also got my mits on this lot for a reasonable price.
  11. Claki

Well its been a blast mate. Im Interested in the double din! Pm me the details Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Claki

loss of power on 1.9tdi

Try cleaning it mate. Thats probably the cheapest and most effective method. If that doesnt work try the actuator? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Claki

loss of power on 1.9tdi

It could be sticky veins? ive just given mine the Mr. Muscle treatment after it kept going into limp mode. It now pulls harder and spools mildly faster. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Claki

loss of power on 1.9tdi

Have you done diagnostics on it with vagcom? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Claki

Unlucky Mate. I find buying anything these day is a massive risk. So many people lie about what they are selling. sad really. Ive just read this whole thread, Its coming on nicely. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Claki

Ive also done a few extras like: Chrome boot and bonnet lifters EBC Redstuff Front Pads N75 Replacement And very recently had the turbo out for a full clean up as it was causing the EML to come on. Can anyone Recommend a company that makes fuel pipes? mine are shot. Sent from my iPhone...
  17. Claki

Josh's Leon FR tdi. R32 interior fitted.

Long time no speak josh. Ive had a few little updates of my own regarding the Leon check it out? I want to ask about the counter sunk bolts you used in the engine bay and what are the sizes? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Claki

Ok so heres a little update for you guys. 1400 quid later at VW The camshaft and follers have been replaced!! :) Cupra R Splitter fitted. Leathers Fitted and plumbed in. Cupra R Steering wheel fitted. Aaaaaaand.... Cupra R wheels fitted. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Claki

my new tdi cupra

Mine are the same mate. im running EBC Redstuff pads on TT calipers And they look identical to yours!
  20. Claki

my new tdi cupra

I use the Fabia rear wiper. No issues and i think it looks much cleaner than both the old and the 'upgrade'
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.