Search results

1. Jack1991

Phil's black ibiza FR

yeh the front fogs, like lamin-x them red, might look sweet. But yeh cant really if you dont have them no more lol.
  2. Jack1991

Phil's black ibiza FR

red fogs might look pretty cool too and match the red rear lights, obviously you couldnt use them then but hardly need to anyway
  3. Jack1991

Phil's black ibiza FR

looks decent mate, fairplay making strut brace too, do u notice much difference??
  4. Jack1991

Passenger seat reclining handle snapped!

Lol thats a good idea mate. It does frustrate me though especialy when someone asks where the handle is and i have to get out an lift it for them. Well ill let you know if i manage to fix it anyway.
  5. Jack1991

Passenger seat reclining handle snapped!

Pulled the seat handle on passenger side the other day and the handle came off, so popped it back on but it kept coming off so i glued it on and the b*astard has snapped off! I have tried gluing it but its on a point where it takes too much pressure so just snapps off again. I had a look at...
  6. Jack1991

cat on a straight through exhaust???

ah right ok mate thanks
  7. Jack1991

bump... please guys!
  8. Jack1991

Ive been looking at this car but it has a straight through exhaust. Do you know if i can buy a sports cat (or normal cat) and fit that on. Like is it one solid pipe running through or do they have a section you can take out to fit the cat? I asked the guy whos selling the car and he wasnt too...
  9. Jack1991

Engine Noise popcorn popping or kettle boiling sound

Yeh lol, doesnt sound the same under the bonnet though. I know it is a hard question an people just av to take stab in the dark just on off chance thought someone might of had the same thing.
  10. Jack1991

Engine Noise popcorn popping or kettle boiling sound

had the car a year now and it literally sounded perfect until about 2 months ago its started making a strange noise from the engine bay which i hear when sat inside the car, i can only describe it really as popcorn popping in microwave lol or like a kettle when its boiled, it does it normally...
  11. Jack1991

Windows Misting & Sub Box Mould?????

pretty sure theres no leaks, not obvious ones anyway cos hoovered out my car the other day and didnt notice any wetness, ill check tomoro anyway if the weathers sound
  12. Jack1991

rear washer doesnt work no so ill try seek out where the hose goes And yeh my headlights mega fog up i put those little do not eat things in the bulb cover it worked for about a month but now i needa change them i think and its **** weaqther so guna make it worse anyway ill change the pollen...
  13. Jack1991

Lately my windows have been well steaming up inside without me being in the car and ive noticed other cars on my street that also havent been drove that day have been fine and not misted up, anyone know how i can sort it cause it really pisses me off when i go out to my car an have to wait for...
  14. Jack1991

Poorboys Glaze & Sealant

Cool yeh do it. Post back here what u think of it after.
  15. Jack1991

Poorboys Glaze & Sealant

The sealant is like a wax, but a wax is made of natural stuff and the sealant is synthetic im not really sure on its proper purpose but ive just read its good to use and it was. Ive seen that you should wash then glaze then seal then wax. Although it took a while to do and was real boring, the...
  16. Jack1991

Bored with same car shampoo !!!

I use chemical guys glossworkz shampoo it is decent i rekon i think i payed like £11 from clean your car it suds well from just one capfull i tried adding more before to see if it would clean even better like 3 caps but didnt do anything so literally only need 1 capfull and will last ages...
  17. Jack1991

Coming home headlights

Not slating at all, but why would you want your lights to stay on when you get out the car to go in somehwere?