Search results

1. Rear outer light seals

I noticed last week I had a pool of water in the spare wheel well. Having dried it out and put some towels in there I've narrowed it down to coming in from the nearside and I suspect it could be the seal on the outer light cluster. There's a little 'L' shaped flap that sits atop the light in...
  2. Dashcam wiring guide for MK3 Leon

Thanks a lot for your reply. To confirm... Whenever I restart the engine by depressing the clutch, the screen comes back on and the blue light either goes off then on again, or goes off and doesn't come back on. There's no pattern to that but it does happen every single time start-stop...
  3. Dashcam wiring guide for MK3 Leon

I'm wondering if anyone can help, please? I have a NextBase 522GW (Front and Rear) hardwired into my Leon 5f with the NextBase hardwire kit. It sits half on, half off fuse socket 40 (12v feed). Which I think means it goes off with ignition. The issue I'm facing is my camera keeps rebooting...
  4. Leon eHybrid

So... I had a Mk2, have a Mk3, and now the Mk4 eHybrid FR tickles my fancy... Allegedly it can do up to 800km (500m) on a full petrol/electric combined run. It has a 13kWh capacity battery. Anyone know what the petrol tank capacity is? My FR 150 Diesel does 500m from a tank now - tank is 50L...
  5. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Which bulbs did you buy? Do you get any errors? Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk
  6. APR or DervTech stage 1? - FR TDI 150

Hi all, As the title suggests - I'm weighing up a stage 1 remap and I'm trying to decide between an APR remap or DervTech remap. Does anyone have any positive/negative advice to give me to try and help me decide? Thanks!
  7. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Yesterday I changed the brightness of my new reverse bulb and put my old Mk2 LED sidelights in the boot/glovebox. Much brighter now!
  8. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Will make sure changed back again come MOT. Not I'll like it to be honest, just going to give it a go!
  9. Spare wheel kit ?

Thanks Dean0. I've got the wheel and foam insert with the jack and all the bits, I just need to get round to buying the securing bolt. :)
  10. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Smooth dimming of the DRL you mean? I have. It doesn't dim 'to' the indicator, but dims back 'out'. If that makes sense. If that coding will be of help just give me a nudge.
  11. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Yesterday the lady got a clean inside and out, and I fitted my new wiper blades. Also just swapped out the useless reverse bulb with a brighter LED one :footysup:. Next task is to remove the red filter from the rear fog and activate that as a second reverse light.
  12. Best Front Wiper Blades

My Bosch A350s' arrived yesterday and they fit perfectly! Glad they arrived just in time for the heatwave :rofl:. Hopefully they'll perform as well as my rear Bosch wiper.:drive1:
  13. Best Front Wiper Blades

Thanks all. I Looked at the michelin stealth but like you say, bulky. That was the bit that put me off them really, as I'm so used to my Mk2 where the blades are tucked away! I need all the attachments, just the right ones for fitting to my Mk3 5 door. If the 350S's fit perfectly, I'll buy...
  14. Best Front Wiper Blades

Thanks everyone - Bosch it is! I got one for my rear window and it's brilliant, so I'm sure I'll be happy with it! One question... Mine are definitely 26 / 16 (5 door 5F hatch) - should I be buying the AP16U / AP26U, or the A350S? They look like they have the same clips but I can't work out...
  15. Best Front Wiper Blades

Morning all! I used to have Valeo Silencio VM420 wipers on my Mk2 and thought they were top. Please could you tell me what the best wiper blades you've found for the Mk3 are? Thanks!
  16. New Mats

A point well made, Dr.Dash. They are for the 4 door. For the £26 odd I'm really impressed!
  17. Boot Struts

I had read it somewhere and was scratching my head wondering why...but as soon as I put them up next to each other the notch was obvious and I worked it out! Doesn't seem to cause me any issues either. Cheers dude!:D
  18. New Mats

Xile - glad to see it came with mats! For anyone else wondering where to get some good quality tailored mats... I bought some on eBay that claimed to be 900g thickness, but when they arrived they weren't as advertised and were quite frankly tosh. I got a full refund. After a lot of...
  19. Boot Struts

Fitted today. They had to go upside down because of the way the angled notch is on the opposite end to the originals, but they're working a treat!
  20. Boot Struts

Awesome - thanks! Ordered :lol::D