Search results

1. Rear outer light seals

I noticed last week I had a pool of water in the spare wheel well. Having dried it out and put some towels in there I've narrowed it down to coming in from the nearside and I suspect it could be the seal on the outer light cluster. There's a little 'L' shaped flap that sits atop the light in...
  2. Leon eHybrid

So... I had a Mk2, have a Mk3, and now the Mk4 eHybrid FR tickles my fancy... Allegedly it can do up to 800km (500m) on a full petrol/electric combined run. It has a 13kWh capacity battery. Anyone know what the petrol tank capacity is? My FR 150 Diesel does 500m from a tank now - tank is 50L...
  3. APR or DervTech stage 1? - FR TDI 150

Hi all, As the title suggests - I'm weighing up a stage 1 remap and I'm trying to decide between an APR remap or DervTech remap. Does anyone have any positive/negative advice to give me to try and help me decide? Thanks!
  4. Best Front Wiper Blades

Morning all! I used to have Valeo Silencio VM420 wipers on my Mk2 and thought they were top. Please could you tell me what the best wiper blades you've found for the Mk3 are? Thanks!
  5. iPod Classic via USB - 2015 FR

Hi All, I've finally parted with my beloved Mk2:cry::love: and traded her in for a younger Mk3 Tech Pack:footysup:! All seems well - aside from one niggling issue... My iPod classic used to connect via the USB/AUX in the Mk2 using a BMW connector, which gave me full...
  6. Backbox fallen to bits - Advice

Hi all, Today the back box on my CR FR TDI has decided to fall to bits... The bottom of it must've been rusting inside for a long time and it's effectively shed a huge sheet of rusted metal from the bottom! This might sound a silly question but I'm asking anyway... What purpose does...
  7. Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor (P2196 fault)

Hi all, My EML came on this weekend and the below is the VCDS readout: _____________________________________________ 1 Fault Found 008598 - Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor B1 S1 P2196 - 000 - Signal too High (Rich) - MIL ON Freeze Frame...
  8. Mk2 FL iPod connection?

All, Which iPod connector do you use to connect/charge/control your iPod through your Mk2 FL's standard USB and AUX sockets in the centre console? Links appreciated. Thanks!
  9. Fabia DRL's?

All, I've noticed recently that the new Fabia has the 4xLED DRL's fitted in the fog light housing, just like the Volvo S40. Does anybody know whether you can retrofit these Fabia lights into the Mk2 Leon? Or has anyone actually done this? Ta! :)
  10. Which Head Unit?

Hi all, I'm after replacing my stock FL stereo with something touch-screen. It MUST have DAB, Bluetooth, full iPod control, and work through the steering controls. I'm looking at RCD 510 DAB's, but don't want to spend more than £150. Can anyone recommend any other units for that price...
  11. RCD310 DAB in FL-Mk2???

All, Have any of you fitted an RCD310 DAB into a Facelift Mk2? If so I need a little advice on adaptors for it, please. I've got an RCD310 DAB on the way to repace the standard mk2 cd player. Q1) I've bought a Poineer ANDAB1 glass mounted antenna for the DAB because I don't want to...
  12. Facelift Only - New stereos that work with existing USB/AUX ports

Hi all, I'm looking for a new head unit to replace the standard FL one, because I've spent half of the time I've owned my FL trying to scroll that stupid click-wheel looking through my iPod for songs... Those of you with an iPod on that stereo will feel my pain I'm sure! My question is...
  13. Derv-Tech?

Hi all, Has anybody any experience with Derv-Tech in Manchester? I've been looking at getting a custom map on my car and these seem to have good reviews on their FB page, but no website to look at and I've not seen much mention of them anywhere else online. I've been recommended them...
  14. Cataclean on a Diesel?

Hi all, I've not found much discussion about Cataclean, and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it? I've got a CR170 Diesel and I'm looking for a cleaner product to put in the fuel? Ty!
  15. Best wiper blades?

Hi all, as the title asks, what are the best wiper blades for a mk5 ibiza? Thanks!
  16. Service Interval Display - Help?

Hi all, I've just had my car serviced and the counter in the MFD has been reset too. Only thing is...it says "service in: 6300 miles or 372 days" Thus - after 6300 miles it'll be moaning at me. I've only ever had it done every 10k miles or 12 months, so why would this all of a sudden...
  17. Screwdriver bit to get the locks off with

Hi all, I had to get a new boot locking mech about 2 years back and when I got the trim off it was a weird star screwdriver bit that i needed to get the lock off. It had more teeth than a torx bit. I ended up borrowing one from a very nice mechanic at a local stealers, however he's not there...
  18. Air-Con - Service, or just a re-gas??

I've had my Leon 3 years now, and I've never had the aircon regassed. I know it needs doing as it's not that cold now, and having been in another car with clearly better aircon than mine, I know mine needs doing! The question is...do I just need a re-gas, or does it need a 'service', if...
  19. Window tint sun strip???

Hi all, Has anyone got a sunstrip fitted across the top of their windscreen, like aftermarket tint type stuff? If so, please can you post pics of how it looks, as I'm thinking about getting one? Ta :)
  20. CR FR 170 Tyres - Load 91Y, or 94Y??

Hi all, I'm after some new tyres. My current ones are 91Y, but having searched around a bit, I've seen some stuff online (and on here) about people having 94Y on theirs, and some say that 91Y's only came with new leons because SEAT chucked on the cheapest thing available to them? Can...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.