Search results

1. ibiza_chick_emz

ION's Mk3 Artic Grey Ibiza Cupra K300 312bhp 340ftlb

yea but it will all be well worth it :D thats the reason i sold cause it would of cost a bomb to do mine myself and yesssssss its going i need turbo back :)
  2. ibiza_chick_emz

ION's Mk3 Artic Grey Ibiza Cupra K300 312bhp 340ftlb

wow your not messing around now are you ;) its gonna be mad when you've finished .....
  3. ibiza_chick_emz

mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

i can't believe how much stuff you've done to your beast .... lookin smart as! ;)
  4. ibiza_chick_emz

What is it worth?

i paid 2k about a month ago for mine and is standard apart from stage 1.... think u could push for bit more due to mods plus depends if the right person is lookin ;)
  5. ibiza_chick_emz

Hey

hiya :) easy choice for me to say mk3!! loads of fun, pick one up for a good price then do your own mods ;) newer cars look and feel boring in my opinion unless you have megga money to spend to make it individual! (each to there own tho.) for the age and mileage most seem to have been really...
  6. ibiza_chick_emz

newbie mk 3 ibiza cupra

Welcome , good choice ;) plenty of help and advice on here!
  7. ibiza_chick_emz

New with a Mk3 Cupra

welcome good choice ;)
  8. ibiza_chick_emz

Ibiza 6k Cd changer

cool let us know how u get on :) good luck lol
  9. ibiza_chick_emz

Ibiza 6k Cd changer

well to be honest it was already in the car but thought i'd show you where it is, i actually thought they came standard in the car so would of thought all mounts/holes etc would already be there :/
  10. ibiza_chick_emz

Ibiza 6k Cd changer

Heres where mine is but also seen them on the back or the rear seat hope that helps!
  11. ibiza_chick_emz

New :) Ibiza Cupra

welcome :) sounds very nice... yea 15 posts then get a pic up ;)
  12. ibiza_chick_emz

Eddy's Mk3 Imp Blue Ibiza Cupra

hmmm ok not heard that before :confused:
  13. ibiza_chick_emz

whats that meant to mean ??
  14. ibiza_chick_emz

there 8k white ...... that made me laugh :lol:
  15. ibiza_chick_emz

yea i'm keeping mine just gonna do em a dark grey in the future, haha at least its not standard tho, u just gotta ad to it! wind deflectors and hid's look smart, gettin my hid's on today :) actually seen a blue ibiza with orange wheels on google and yea it looked smart as!!
  16. ibiza_chick_emz

looks nice n tidy, surprised you are changing your alloys to standard but good choice ;) have you got a pic of your bay?
  17. ibiza_chick_emz

Show off your engine bay !!!

i so was thinking pink ha but it could look so wrong too think its too much of a risk, i would hate to do it and then be disappointed and waste money...
  18. ibiza_chick_emz

Show off your engine bay !!!

ok i know this is pics of engine bays but as most of you know mines standard ... been tryin to decide for the past week or 2 what is the best colour for my engine bay ...i was going to go completely different but bit worried i won't get all parts the same!! so its BLUE or RED :confused: any...
  19. ibiza_chick_emz

My little yellow ovni;) Other party has accepted liability yay!!

looking good :) still think they would look better on mine ;) whats next then??
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.