Search results

1. Wills Ibiza Fr Tdi - Hybrid, S3 brakes, Cone

ah sweet sounds good i just updated my thread now as i havnt in ages if you want a look :P will defo look into this conversion, btw i fitted kw variants and they are fantastic :)
  2. IBIZA FR tdi first car

right folks been driving 5 months now incident free working towards my years no claims :) really love the car and having all that power and torque is great fun while averaging about 50 mpg :) quite a bit happened since last update :) first of all i got the car serviced a major one from VW, had...
  3. Wills Ibiza Fr Tdi - Hybrid, S3 brakes, Cone

looks very nice indeed, i was looking at a 312mm conversion for my Fr tdi are they alot better ?
  4. .Si.'s ibiza 130 tdi sport

very nice where do you get the suede from very interested in doing this cheers
  5. Veyron's 1.2 Ibiza - Update 12/09/2012 - sadly gone

**** man that is so unlucky really love this car, do you still have it ?
  6. Seat Ibiza MK4 - Slammed On RH's - Big Build ! :)

wow i actually love this, this is one of the most inspirational builds i have seen, great work:D
  7. Seat Ibiza MK4 - Slammed On RH's - Big Build ! :)

wow i actually love this, this is one of the most inspirational builds i have seen, great work:D
  8. Phillpotts' MK4 FR TDi ™ Update: 28/09/2012 Rear Coilovers On

love the new car :) i bought myself an FR tdi and they are geat fair step up from the 1.2 ibiza i learnt to drive in :) love the mosa as well
  9. hello everyone

Cheers I will best all in mind :)
  10. hello everyone

Cheers that was the plan for tomorrow, thanks so much for your help :) much appreciated
  11. hello everyone

Yea I was thinking that also confuses me how both units worked fine in my mates car using my cables :/ cheers oh btw my sony one has cable connector that I bought from halfords for an Ibiza but it doesn't work now strangely :/ many thanks
  12. hello everyone

aww cool :) you must be ;) id say ;)
  13. hello everyone

embarisingly i dont know where the fuse for it is :confused: changed the one on the headunit, and seat headunit still works fine ? cheers
  14. hello everyone

hi yea we think the pins are in the wrong place, strange thing is my sony cd player worked for 2 days then dided so i was going to bin it but tried it in my mates car and it works fine :/ any ideas would be great cheers :thanks:
  15. hello everyone

good idea ill try that we are testing with a voltmeter tomorrow and see whats what :)... im from Aberdeen Scotland, You ? im the same i must have seen about 15 leon fr and cupras alone :confused:
  16. hello everyone

:) i bought an alpine CDE-9882ri :P it seems good and has all the ipod stuff and bluetooth, i bought it as my sony died but tried it in a mates car and it seems its my cars wiring thats at fault as no headunit apart from the standard seat one works :( its hard to resist getting plans when...
  17. hello everyone

:) im fine :) just hadnt been on, oh i know i wish i did, might go and look at tyres tomorrow and bought a new headunit today :) how fun :) any other plans for you yet ? ;)
  18. hello everyone

i would love to see a pic you are more than welcome to post it up here :)
  19. hello everyone

hi im getting on really well thanks :) lots of inspiration, You ? ;)
  20. IBIZA FR tdi first car

Candy White is also very nice also it's rare on the Ibiza I'll take a look at it:) cheers I'm loving it yours looks very nice as well :)