Search results

1. H_man

My Cordoba Coupe Trackday Car Project

Stu !!!! I love this car :D!!!! Miss doing all this stuff:cry:
  2. H_man

Tris's Trackday & Family Leon Cupra(Snetterton Report)

looking good mate !!!!! How is the diff?
  3. H_man

The SEAT Exeo range grows with two new versions

I agree with the above !!!!! Even the old 2,7 V6 bi turbo out the old RS would good!!!!:shrug:
  4. H_man

Booost problem on way home from work.

Explain this the me than: some I know has a cupra R, and all was working fine, chaged to the K&N panal filter did what the instruction said, and in less that a day of booting the it around, the maf was f¤#"ed, One new maf , and one differant air filter ,and the car is still working fine. Yip...
  5. H_man

twin intercoolers

There on point to this I have tried!!!! 1. on a cupra R the inlet manifold faces the other direction. 2. in a cupra R the way the turbo feeds into the intercoolers runs differantly to the cupra It would be about £250,00 for the 2 intercoolers and the pipe that conects them. Than you...
  6. H_man

twin intercoolers

I agree go for a FMIC, Ask some of the guys in cupra R's they have changed to FMIC.
  7. H_man

Booost problem on way home from work.

As said before it is the maf, and the reson for this is that K&N are a oil based air filter. The oil from the air filter destrois mafs. As well as a new maf ,get a new air filter. But to be on the safe side it might also be the N75 value,as I remember something to do with boost pressure!!!!!!
  8. H_man

New CUPRA R officially confirmed

I think the sister company of the vag group should stop worrying about their internal compaction!!!!! And start worrying about the external ones. Ford Focus RS Renaultsport Megane 230 F1 Team R26 Vauxhall Astra VXR Honda's Civic Type R MINI John Cooper Works Mazda Speed3 Proton R3...
  9. H_man

I Agree,we do not know what the price is yet, And we dont know if it will look like this when it gets out after the motor show!!!!! There will be alot of people at the motor show that will say things, so let see what happens. It might not be the same car we have been looking at!!!!!!!(or am...
  10. H_man

I have been wanting to buy a New Cupra for a will now, But knew that that there would be a Cupra R coming. As that is what happed last time bought my cupra and then the R came and boy was I upset. Now I am wondering what I waited for could have bought a Cupra and moded it to what I...
  11. H_man

He is mad if he dosn't!!!!! Thats why I did everything I did!!!!! She is a race car with seats that can be driven on the road !!!!!!:)
  12. H_man

Yip I spoke to the guy when I was there on holiday!!!!!! He seem a good bloke!!!!! She gone to a good home!!!!!:)
  13. H_man

Well it is a long story !!!!!!!! But one of the guys at AmD bought it!!!!!At least it stays in the family!!!!;):D I Do Miss Her :cry:(LOTS)
  14. H_man

Looking good buddy!!!!!!!! I do miss the old trackdays!!!!!!
  15. H_man

DanGB's GTX2867 4WD Mk2 Leon Sport TFSI - New brake setup

Yip dose look great !!!!!!!!!! Good job Mate !!!!!!!!!!
  16. H_man

DanGB's GTX2867 4WD Mk2 Leon Sport TFSI - New brake setup

Looking and sounding superb Dan :D;)!!!!!!!! I what A fast CAR AGAIN!!!!!!!!:think:[:@]:cry:
  17. H_man

Snow, prangs and alloy wheels

I know of A good place were I use to get my tyre from all the time, they based in East London, in Upton Park called K1 Tyres, they have all sorts of wheels new, second hand,and the same with Tyres, their number is 0208 548 0095, if you want you can tell them you got their number from me (Hayden)...
  18. H_man

looking for a after market exhaust for my 1994 -1995 Toledo 1l,2L,8V GT

Yip, looked at their wed site but they dont even list the car!!!!!!!:( Will have carrie on looking on the net!!!!!!!!!
  19. H_man

Yip I do live in Latvia !!!!!! However I was going to drive to the uk as A road trip!!!!!!!:D I was wondering about a place that dose mail order but can't find one!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:
  20. H_man

Hi all I am looking for a after market exhaust for my 1994 -1995 Toledo 1l,2L,8V GT...... Anyone know where I would be able to get one ????? As I cant seem to find one at all!!!!:cry: Many thanx for your help!!!!!!!!!!!:D Best regards Hayden
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.