Search results

1. harry171

Dubshed 2013

Us @ Performance360 will be there along with Revo coming over as main sponsors. We hope to have a cracking offer for the weekend but nothing finalised yet.
  2. harry171

LHD MK3 in Milton Keynes yesterday

There was one at Sere Lisburn (N.I.) yesterday and today too. Lovely thing.
  3. harry171

2.0 TDI 140 - Oil Pressure Low Help

The recall is on 170 bmn's but injectors can fail on any of em.
  4. harry171

Pretty sure warranty only covers for BMN engines and not the BKD which I'm guessing he has.
  5. harry171

Could be one of the injectors down... Fairly common issue.
  6. harry171

1.2TSi ignition pack failure - anyone else?

Failing leads seems to be the cause popping up at the moment.
  7. harry171

Candy White Cupra K1 Detail

Looks very glossy Andy, really need to get a day or 2 free and get mine done!
  8. harry171

VAG in northern ireland

Give me a call sometime, based in Lisburn area, we'd be happy to help out 07825 999295.
  9. harry171

Marks Black Leon FR MK2

Like that, have carbon here to wrap my badge too but it looks like such a PITA ad I'd be worried it would look crap when I'm finished.
  10. harry171

remaps what one?????

Original clutch still, 07 40k stage 1 Revo KO4, going 2+ soon so I would imagine I'll need to budget for a replacement. I'm interested to know what everyone's running also, I may even go oem again, seems a tough unit.
  11. harry171

remaps what one?????

I think the latest Revo KO4 code feels more aggressive the more I drive mine... it definitely feels better mid range also.
  12. harry171

Locking/unlocking issues

Hold down the lock button for 10 secs while your Idling with engine running. Should sort out the auto locking, as for unlocking you could just get someone local to reprogram it on vag com, take around 5 mins. Not sure why its lost it's memory though... :s
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.