Search results

1. Lukeyy

Bocanegra Paddles

2. Lukeyy

Bocanegra Paddles

Did you have to modify them to fit or did they for out the box? I know some dont fit the DSG 7 speed paddles
  3. Lukeyy

Bocanegra Paddles

Have you got a link for these? I wana get some!
  4. Lukeyy

Luke's Dakota Red Bocanegra - Revo stage 1 - I'm back :)

*** UPDATE *** Forgot to update... Last month I got my centre silencer removed and now my boc Ives out loads of DSG farts :) best pound for pound mod so far!
  5. Lukeyy

The B-road beaST. *** Irish Road Trip Done***

I went to ford fair last weekend and sat in one of these and I could say I was won over :) definitely considering one in the near future
  6. Lukeyy

Was thinking of it mate but I don't know how it would sound. Also will there be ant difference in performance with no back box? Will the back pressure change?
  7. Lukeyy

*** UPDATE *** Right it's been a long time since I've updated this so I'm going to start it up again. It's been just over a year since I've owned my boc and we've had our ups and downs. Hears a few recent pictures : At AMD rolling road day Does this picture look familiar team bocers...
  8. Lukeyy

Been a long time since any update but here she is all clean being prepped for the AMD rolling road day tomorrow :)
  9. Lukeyy

Considering getting a cupra.... Worth it???

Thanks for the advice :) look you'd never see me riding a bike to work. So do you reckon its worth it? It felt amazing but you can't really tell after a 10min test drive
  10. Lukeyy

Thanks for the feedback :) do you have any videos of the exhaust???
  11. Lukeyy

My boc hasn't played up since I've had it (touchwood) apart from minor niggles. My warranty has ran out and I've heard horror stories with other boc owners so I can't be living with a potential problem. I can imagine the leon won't be as fun to drive as it won't be as chuckable as the boc...
  12. Lukeyy

Hi all I currently have 2010 bocanegra which I had for a year now on a 3 year hire purchase. There's a black 2010 leon cupra facelift with 17,500 miles for £12,995 at my local seat garage. So anyway went in there today and ended up test driving it and I was very impressed over the boc...
  13. Lukeyy

Engine managment light

http://www.awesomegti.com/car/seat/ibiza6j/42-draft-designs-o2-sensor-spacer Sorry wrong thread try this maybe....
  14. Lukeyy

Problems with misfiring

http://www.awesomegti.com/car/seat/ibiza6j/42-draft-designs-o2-sensor-spacer This might help......
  15. Lukeyy

Engine managment light

What company did the remap?
  16. Lukeyy

Stage 2 advice

Yes I've been looking into APR and very keen on making a switch. I dunno if you know there developing there own intercooler for the 1.4tsi and own intake for people with batteries in the boot. There customer service is spot on :)
  17. Lukeyy

Stage 2 advice

Hi all Just a quick question. I've been considering going stage 2 for some time and just after some feedback: How reliable is it? Gains from stage 1?which I currently am. And anything else really so is it worth it? I'm just concerned over putting more stress on the engine as...
  18. Lukeyy

Anyone has this? Vibration on tickover

How many do you need? 4?
  19. Lukeyy

As far as I know it's running same seat software since it was made. I only got it revo'd end of September last year and as far as I know it's the latest revo software. Yes I'm using BKR7EIX plugs as that's what revo recommended. They went in a few weeks after the map in November. So you...
  20. Lukeyy

The plugs are new from November last year so it's gotta be something else. Do I go to seat to get this update? Take it ill loose my revo map then?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise