Search results

1. HIDs - What kind? Tips and Pics inside.

I suffer from nyctalopia (night blindness) and i really need a bulb/led or HID conversion that will give me maximum reach of light to help with this, any suggestions?
  2. Changing rear brake pads guide

odd...checked brakes...pads are all well within tolerance, but found a disk retaining screw missing from driver side....how important is this screw?
  3. Changing rear brake pads guide

thankyou yes 1.2...apppeciate that :)
  4. Changing rear brake pads guide

Does anyone know if the front callipers are fixed with an alun key 7 mm or 13mm nut?
  5. Please Help, lighting problems

Nice one m8, did as u suggested and all is well....many many thanks :clap:
  6. Please Help, lighting problems

Need some emergency advice folks, driver side lighting not working except indicators, checked fuses they are all ok, bulbs look ok also, front side light and rear lights just not working, checked with meter and there appears to be no power either...please help.
  7. LED hightlights

H7 Philips Diamond Vision Upgrade Headlight Bulbs? Any info on these folks?
  8. LED hightlights

ah ok, problem is m8 i have terrible night vision whilst driving and im looking for a whiter white :confused:. recently installed led sides lights and when they are on with my main headlights the main lights look a sickly yellow in comparison and i find the beam hardly cuts any distance in...
  9. LED hightlights

10. LED hightlights

guess i will have to go for HID 8000 kit then. cheers :D
  11. LED hightlights

are there any later model light units that fit 2004 beeza's? i would rather have newer LED full front headlight units than fitting and HID or LED kit. so are there any straight swap lighting units that will fit?
  12. Subwoofer installation help

wee update, decided to run my wiring along centre console, under rear carpet and seat into boot, found it easier to tuck wiring along sides of centre console instead of taking off sills etc. cheers for info guys
  13. Subwoofer installation help

cheers for that m8, after much cursing and many small cuts to my hands :happy: i now have all my wiring in place, i will also add some silicon as you suggest. cheers
  14. Subwoofer installation help

Im also fitting sub and amp and im having a C%*t of a time finding any holes through. are there predrilled holes/ grommet in the passenger side or driver side?
  15. Seat h7 8000k 35w hid xenon bulb light kit

Cheers m8. dont really want something that is going to give me grief tbh, glad i asked now I just want the brightest possible kit that will make a difference from the puddle of yellow i normally have :) I will look into the 5000k option. thanks m8
  16. Seat h7 8000k 35w hid xenon bulb light kit

anyone have any info in this kit (H7 8000K 35W HID XENON BULB LIGHT KIT - H78K) looking at one on ebay for £33.00. Worth it? any Pro's / Con's? Cheers
  17. Engine chip thing?

:blink: :blink:
  18. Engine chip thing?

:clap: Nuff sed :lol:
  19. Engine chip thing?

2004 1.2 12V is it worth putting in one of these chip things to up the bhp? is it worth it on a 1.2? will i notice a difference/ speed/ fuel ? is it legal? do i have to inform insurance? do i have to change the Exhaust etc? sorry folks, i know zip about engine management etc...
  20. My wee Ibiza :)

new wheels fitted :) its gettin there [/IMG]
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.