Search results

1. Newbie with a few questions

The rev counter is all ways lit on the FL mk5 Ibiza now so nothing to worry about. I don't think the 1.2 Tsi has stop start? it's only the ecomotive ones that do?? and the gear indicator wont say change up if you've got you foot pressed down to the floor and driving it hard. it's assuming...
  2. New Cupra pricing

Go on Drivethedeal.com and they'll quote you £15251 for the same spec so take that into your dealer to pressure them more.
  3. LED headlights

4. Double Din Head Unit New FR

I was in the dealer last week and the new fr have the same radio as the cupra and a bracket for the new seat sat nav thing, not sure about the lower spec Ibiza though
  5. Insurance time again :(

insurance is a crazy thing, i did confused for a ibiza 1,4 tsi fr with 0 NCB and 20 years old never had a insurance before and got £580 from elephant... work that one out =/
  6. Loan auto Mii 1.0 SE best way to drive it?!

looks like i'm getting a auto mii on saturday so should be fun to compare with the ibiza auto! I'll report back what i find of it's interesting gearbox.
  7. Loan auto Mii 1.0 SE best way to drive it?!

I believe the mii has more cabin space than the Ibiza, I know that's the case for the citigo vs fabia. I really hope they're going to put the 1.2 tsi in the fr line mii, that would make it awesome little hot hatch
  8. Loan auto Mii 1.0 SE best way to drive it?!

The sad thing is that i don't think there is a correct driving style that will Stop the gearbox lag, the best way i think is to keep it in manual and to stop it changing up and change after the junction. We got rid of the C4 because of the horrible gearbox and now have a Grand C-max with a...
  9. Loan auto Mii 1.0 SE best way to drive it?!

The auto box on the mii is a automatic manual gearbox rather than a dsg or coventional torque converter box so it's a really weird to use, it has no creep function? So you have pump the accelerator to slowly move :/ My mum had a c4 with a fearbox like it and it'd jump as you started to move...
  10. Any one had check deadlocks?

The deadlock message is normal after switch off but not while running, it's just a reminder to make sure the remote locks (put on the handle). the auto lock function is in the manual, I've managed it on a 12 plate se version. You hold the lock button in and turn the key 1 click then hold for...
  11. MK3 Leon test drive and SEATCupra.net in-depth feature

I got to see a Mk3 on Sunday at the SEAT Young Driver Winter safe driving course they look really nice car, i like the inside alot better than the MK2. Also got to see a toledo which is great, i think SEAt have really pulled out all the stops to make great looking and high quality cars.
  12. How to enable confirmation beep when locking/unlocking **GUIDE** with Video

I'm Pretty sure it's illegal to have audible locks because of this reason.
  13. parking/side lights

i think it only works on car with twin bulb headlights? I'm not sure as i've only tried it on twin bulb cars with auto lights, but when i've got a single bulb ibiza i just leave the headlights on when parking on the road at night so it switches to parking lights.
  14. Traction Control

You have to turn of the ESP aswell so your braking on damp, puddle filled roads will suffer ( more likely to cause loss of control/ spin) and also could cause you to slide out into the bushes in a corner.
  15. Seat Mii - General Thoughts

I didn't think much to the MII before i saw one in flesh at one of the SEAT shopping experience demo drives they're doing and i think it's a ace little car with a great 3 pot engine, the 3 cylinder engines on the ibiza aren't nearly as good. Plus the Sat nav is ace as it can display rev counter...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.