Search results

1. Blaine

Sill plate not illuminating

Just wondering has anyone with sill plates that illuminate has theirs stop working? Mines give up today on the drivers side.
  2. Blaine

ST rear mudflaps

Cheers for the link, yeah they likely would be but I'm a bit fussy and prefer them to the genuine parts, I've them on my fr hatch and they've done there purpose of protecting the paint. Thanks
  3. Blaine

ST rear mudflaps

Does anyone know where is best and cheapest to buy genuine rear mudflaps for a ST? Or is anyone selling ones? Need the standard ones and not FR ones, any help is appreciated, thanks.
  4. Blaine

DTUK Tuning Box

I've been running one on my 2.0 tdi for the past 2yrs, great power benefits with it and slightly better mpg. Some will say don't get one etc.. I say go for it.
  5. Blaine

Options affecting Leon lead times

Looking to order 184 tdi, apart from front sensors and 18inch wheels that's all I intend to spec, hopefully the spec won't take long to be made
  6. Blaine

Options affecting Leon lead times

How long roughly does it take from ordering from dealer to it arriving at dealer? I'm looking to order a FR ST in the next week.
  7. Blaine

Desire red or mystery blue??

Does anyone on here have pictures of their Desire red/mystery blue FR ST? Hoping to order in the next few weeks but undecided on colour. Thanks
  8. Blaine

Lights won't switch off

No not the DRL’s! The highlights are constantly on even with the switch back to 0. Other than that they’re working Normally, all bulbs: deep beam/ self levelling all 100% working.
  9. Blaine

Lights won't switch off

Today a message came up on the dash saying "error light fault" I Noticed the lights are now constantly on even when you put the switch to off or side lights position! everything is working fine , lights self levelling etc, just can't be turned off when the ignition is on, anyone else had this...
  10. Blaine

Will altea wing fit a Leon?

Yeah seen it when I seen both side by side mate
  11. Blaine

Will altea wing fit a Leon?

As title says, does anyone know if a altea wing will bolt straight onto a Leon as they look very similar? Thanks
  12. Blaine

!!!Coil light flashing, car in limp mode, juddering?

Got the source of the problem, the pipe leading into the EGR was blocked
  13. Blaine

!!!Coil light flashing, car in limp mode, juddering?

today while driving the brothers Leon 1.6tdi went into limo mode, coil light started flashing and engine cane on, also its juddering and has a rough ideal, car won't do over 20mph. Anyone any ideas? No DPF light. Car was a bought a few weeks ago, has 87k on the clock. Thanks for any replies
  14. Blaine

DTUK tuning box

I've always ran mine on 3+2, few hissy fits at the start but all grand over the past 10k. Might upgrade to the CRD3 after Christmas.
  15. Blaine

DTUK tuning box

just thinking dense air affecting the box over time and because I've a service next week, but it cost enough so yeah why not run through winter!
  16. Blaine

DTUK tuning box

Just wondering how many on here run their DTUK box through the winter? In 2 minds to keep or remove till late feb/March time!
  17. Blaine

184 FR DTUK CRD3+ user feedback

Yeah Ive just got used to the power delivery being jumpy in 1-2, I'll hold out a few weeks to see how you and others find the upgrade to the CRD3, thanks for the reply :)
  18. Blaine

184 FR DTUK CRD3+ user feedback

I currently have the CRDT and was thinking about the upgrade, is it worth it? Also how much to upgrade lads?
  19. Blaine

184 fr flywheel question

If the remap is done right you shouldn't have anything to worry about, I've mine done and was told the DMF is very strong on these engines
  20. Blaine

Dtuk v tdi tuning box

2nd that!