Search results

1. cruise control

I wish i'd known that all the connector wires were double ended, i've got enough here to make up another loom! lol
  2. cruise control

connectors for the indicator stalk are; V000 979 009 and you'll need 3 of these as they are also double ended so cut them in half to get 6 £ 1.11 each plus VAT
  3. cruise control

Fitted it to mine a couple of weeks ago and with the car stationary pressing the buttons has no effect as the cruise control only activates above a certain speed. You're wiring connections look correct, i'm guessing if you're connecting to the white ecu wire at pin 14 of the T121 connector you...
  4. Mileage on your ibiza's?

05 plate 1.2, just gone past 46,500
  5. Hub nut, what's this?

No you need a 12 point socket. The one i got is made by laser and is product number 0954. Got it at my local halfords.
  6. Hub nut, what's this?

It is 36mm, got mine from halfords, its made by laser was about £8 from memory
  7. Central Control unit wiring needed

No worries, if you want the diagram i'm looking at PM me your email and i'll send it you
  8. Central Control unit wiring needed

From what i can see its the XS4 connector into the central electrics board and of that its pin 17 which is the hornbutton input signal
  9. Does warranty cover...

ah thats not good news! thanks for the info though. I'll see what SEAT say in the morning
  10. Does warranty cover...

I'm hoping it will be covered, i'll phone the dealer in the morning and see what they say. here's hoping they're in a cooperative mood! Really dont want to be forking out on the car at the moment. Its split on the top only as far as i can see but there's alot of black grease thats spilt out...
  11. Does warranty cover...

Was out painting the calipers this morning and found that the passenger side CV joint gaiter has split around where the clip holds it in place and has shed grease over most of the inside of the wheel. Was wondering if anyone knew if replacing the gaiter is something that SEAT would cover...
  12. Rear Drums

Thanks for the all the replies so far. Rosco: I have tried prising it with a screwdriver however it just seemed to be moving the rear section not the actual drum itself, i may have been a bit hesitant as i didnt want to cause any damage but i was giving it a fair bit of force and it just...
  13. Rear Drums

Ive given it a beating with a mallet but still no joy in it coming off, oh and the handbrake is definitely off lol
  14. Rear Drums

Ive been trying to remove the drums this afternoon to check on the brake shoes. Ive removed the retaining screw from the face of the drum but cannot get the drum off at all. Its just stuck on solid. Surely it shouldn't be too tricky... Is there something i'm missing? Any help or advice...
  15. Where to have Ipod Cable available...

No worries, glad its helped you out. The rubber bumper bits just have a screw in the middle of them so they just unscrew as normal. The upper plastic section might need a little tug to get it moving but its a pretty quick job once you get started. Good luck with it
  16. Where to have Ipod Cable available...

Ok theres 6 screws to undo, three as shown in this pic: and then the same on the other side of the glovebox. 2 of these screws are the ones with the rubber bit on that stop the glovebox door rattling about when its shut (the round thing you can see at the left of the picture) then there's...
  17. Where to have Ipod Cable available...

Its a while since i did mine, i'll go have a look in a little bit and take a photo for you as its probably easier than trying to explain! Theres not too many screws from memory. and the top section will fall down allowing you to pass the wire into the glovebox then you can just screw the top...
  18. Where to have Ipod Cable available...

You can always undo all the torx screws holding the upper interior section of the glovebox in place, then feed your ipod connector onto the glovebox along the right hand side of the box then replace this upper section. this way you will have the wire into the glovebox without having to hack away...
  19. 1.2 Timing Chain - Revision Date?

Can't help you out directly but your best bet might be to give your local dealer a call and enquire with their parts department as to the range of VIN numbers to which the revised timing chain kit is applicable. Then if you're looking to buy a 1.2 go for one with a later VIN number! Just a...
  20. Power steering fault?

I had the same symptoms with mine, turned out to be a new alternator that was needed, ideally you'll need to have any fault codes read to give a proper diagnosis. Hope thats of some help!