Search results

1. Changing down pipe, worth it? or just decat on standard downpipe? Scorpion

Apologies it is a Leon cupra r, MK1 . Yeh i can imagine it is more restrictive but its the hardship of changing it. Im looking for an easy way round lol. What sort of noise difference would just decatting make ? cheers
  2. Changing down pipe, worth it? or just decat on standard downpipe? Scorpion

Hi there, was wondering if it is worth changing the downpipe to run a decat or leave the original downpipe and decat seperately to make MOTs easier. Plus the downpipe is a bitch to change :P How much power difference does this downpipe really make? Also has anybody purchased the scorpion...
  3. Holdup's 05 LCR RR - Revo Stage 2, Quaife LSD to fit!

Youve been busy again son
  4. Holdup's 05 LCR RR - Revo Stage 2, Quaife LSD to fit!

Ive got to buy myself one yet lol
  5. matts r- t e c h stage2 lcr ( new parts for next stage for car) forged rods :)

oh yeh it might not be the same for everyone, might just have to take the punt on it as i have read a lot of good things about them from people on here.
  6. matts r- t e c h stage2 lcr ( new parts for next stage for car) forged rods :)

I was thinking about going to AMD for a stage 2 map once i have fitted all the supporting mods but thats really put me off now. Problem is the cars already stage one mapped by them :L
  7. Holdup's 05 LCR RR - Revo Stage 2, Quaife LSD to fit!

Its too quiet, Decat ;) MOT is only once a year lol
  8. Holdup's 05 LCR RR - Revo Stage 2, Quaife LSD to fit!

I'll pop round tomorrow see what this exhaust is all about. Your be quite impressed to hear that after sunday i spent about 4 hours cleaning the Leon because it was looking neglected lol. She so smooth and shinney :D. I will also get into this forum more :D ive started reading lots on nights lol
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members