1. Ghunter

seat leon cupra exhaust

Bcs get my vote as well cant fault them at all
  2. Ghunter

Which bcs exhaust

Cheers richicupra
  3. Ghunter

Which bcs exhaust

Right fella's which bcs exhaust is loudest sport, prestige or the powervalve also the cars a leon cupra r and its apr stage 1, can i also run it with a decat being stage 1 without doing any harm to the car?
  4. Ghunter

Vent Pod for Boost Gauge

This looks real tidy, I wouldn't mind one myself either if you can ?
  5. Ghunter

losing power!

Dave at sere will sort you out
  6. Ghunter

losing power!

Had this on my cupra,change the charcoal canister and the n80 valve to cure the problem, but I never lost any power cause of this though
  7. Ghunter

losing power!

What upgraded dv did you use?
  8. Ghunter

Cupra r couple of questions

What about milage is it at 60k?
  9. Ghunter

Il be mentioning it when i go back for it, yeah the tyres are 235/35 r19 and where Dunlop tyres on it, when i took it for a test drive . Also when does the cambelt need done on these cars?
  10. Ghunter

Actually yeah it is! Don't tell me they have been hand braking it about a carpark? When i was lookin at it only needed two front tyres the back ones were new. When did this happen?
  11. Ghunter

Thanks for the reply , well iv put a deposit down now jus have to wait a couple of days for them to service and prepare it :)
  12. Ghunter

Hello, I'm thinking of buying a cupra r 2011 35k miles, Is there any issues or problems i should look out for.
  13. Ghunter

Cruise for Cancer 2013

Yeah il be heading to this as well,
  14. Ghunter

Harmony Hill- Lisburn 11th May

Yeah nb, yeah of course i am, sure add away any off you's search for gareth hunter or search my email adress [email protected]
  15. Ghunter

Il be able to tell ye's if im going by saturday, have to see if i can get it off work. Really want to head to this.
  16. Ghunter

My New White Cupra R

Aww sweet wat time it start at, and how many you aloud on the stand?
  17. Ghunter

What time does it start at?
  18. Ghunter

My New White Cupra R

Yeah i do lol nt much happens down here lol i only head up for car meets or cruises. Wbu were you from
  19. Ghunter

My New White Cupra R

Thanks, i live a right distance away lol im from fermanagh myself.
  20. Ghunter

My New White Cupra R

Yeah there a nice touch to the car, I was driving my white mk5 ibiza cupra with black rims, Yeah it was a nice enough day with sum real nice cars about
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.