Search results

1. Picked this up yesterday and took it over to bills ready

Is this the same? Can you get ones with just one vac outlet for the k03s? Is there a better place to get it? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORGE-ADJUSTABLE-ACTUATOR-fits-SEAT-IBIZA-1-8-TURBO-/350248582524?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item518c713d7c
  2. Picked this up yesterday and took it over to bills ready

Sorry for sounding dumb but how do they help? Theres a few forge ones on ebay they any good?
  3. Turbo hose

Anyone? Im sure loads of you can answer this easy.
  4. Turbo hose

Ie done a search, I want to get a silicone reducer for my unsilenced ko3s, is it best to just get a straight reducer or a 90degree bend reducer? What heat temp does it have to withstand? Are these any...
  5. Cooler

Out of the coolers in in this listing, what is the best size cooler to get to run a k03s and that needs not alot of cutting to the bumper, i dont care if i have to move things back...
  6. Plastic pipes

Ive got a uni cooler came fitted fo my car but the previous owner left the plastic pipes in, i want to get rid of them but dont know what degree bends to get and how to route it, i want as little silicone joins so they cant pop off and i dont think they look good so ill get it welded up
  7. Plastic pipes

Anyone? Found pics on threads of where people have put the cooler pipes from the top but not at the sides, i want to know what degree bends to have as im going to get it welded up so theres minimal silicone joins so theres less chance of them blowing off and i think it looks neater
  8. Plastic pipes

Whats the best way to route the pipes after getting rid of the plastic ones? Anyone have any pics of underneath?
  9. Plastic pipes

Hi, What bends do i need to get rid of the platic intercooler pipes? What do you do about the sensor? Thanks
  10. Key fob not working / Advice please

Is there a way you can use a flip key?
  11. Tensioner damper

How much? Dont really want to its brand new
  12. Tensioner damper

Hi, Im in the middle of doing my headgasket, before it went i have only just done camblet and water pump about 500 miles ago, can the cambelt tensioner damper be reused as its brand new but i cant push the damper back?
  13. Where do you get your parts from

GSF are useless where i live
  14. Life expectancy?

My heads being re furbed at the minuite, it needs 8 new exhaust valve guides, any car will keep running forever if you look after them regular
  15. Where do you get your parts from

I use TPS
  16. Ibiza Cupra 1.8t injector O-rings?

Are they definetley the right type of o ring to get from the polymax site as theres silicone one ect, mine had staining on the inlet manifold, why wouls you need to change the inserts? Has anyone found any on Ebay?
  17. how long do your tyres last?

Tucker157 what are they like and what make? I use mytyres.co.uk
  18. how long do your tyres last?

Has anyone tried 205/45 or 205/40?
  19. how long do your tyres last?

What size does everyone buy?
  20. Central locking and Windows

I also have the problem with the interior lock button, it will lock but wont unlock every since i took the doorcard off
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.