Search results

1. what have you done to your car today ?

With track day season starting for me on Feb 25th, it’s time to get some work done on the old girl! mots been off the road for 4 months. It’s needs a fair bit of money spending on it so I’ve started on the brakes. im on my 3rd set of Ferodo 1.11’s and they’ve been great. But at around £270 a...
  2. Attending a Trackday?

I’m booked on @ Oulton on Feb 25th. With MSVT. £116 for the day!
  3. Attending a Trackday?

as Sparkie said above, cold tyres plus a wet / cold / damp track make it challenging but go out and find yourself then push a bit more each time you go out. not got anything myself booked for next year yet, I normally wait for the Boxing Day sales from Opentrack before I book, but I’ve got my...
  4. When did you order, when is it arriving?

A friend has been waiting since June for his, keeps getting pushed back.. is there a way to track where the car is upto with an SLI number or anything?
  5. what have you done to your car today ?

Fitted new seats & went for a drive!
  6. Attending a Trackday?

Anyone been out on track recently?
  7. what have you done to your car today ?

Few bits prior to taxing the car again tomorrow, and prep for track days too.. -forge alloy spigot rings -brake ducting -brake discs cleaned -front strut brace painted and fitted -rear calipers painted lots more plans but I need more money!!
  8. Clutch upgrade options

Need to do mine soon so glad I’ve come across this thread. How much did you pay labour? Trying to work out costings. I also want a diff installed too whilst the box is out
  9. Headlights on the p*ss!

My FR+ has xenon’s with self levelling function. Had the car a few years and always thought the headlight aim was too low. So after coming back from the garage for a new spring, the headlights started to self level on each start up (never done this before) but adjusts itself to almost full beam...
  10. Going to build a race 1m

Keep up the good work dude
  11. what have you done to your car today ?

A quick clean, new LED side light bulbs then tucked up until MOT Time after Xmas
  12. what have you done to your car today ?

Door module so the bloody thing locks!
  13. Attending a Trackday?

Couple from the last track day @ Donny
  14. Attending a Trackday?

Organisers awaiting confirmation from the circuits before they can put out an official statement but it’s pretty obvious trackdsys are cancelled For Atleast a month at this stage; maybe longer
  15. Attending a Trackday?

At Donny this Saturday. Car is ready to go. Hoping to make a little video too, something to pass the time at home whilst not working.
  16. Going to build a race 1m

Nice work mate ??
  17. Show your interior mods

Stopped short of a complete rip out and weld in cage as might be upgrading next year
  18. Leon 1m forge short shift kit £50

Where are you based? I’m cheshire but work in Manchester. If you wanna get me postage cost tho I do want it mate
  19. Leon 1m forge short shift kit £50

Would you include postage? I’m interested
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.