Search results

1. danblowes

Black diamond uprated clutches

Where did you get it from? cheers
  2. danblowes

how many miles has everybody done??

Same here Dude, thought he was gonna be quicker, pushing him along at 140, he moves over and I continue to pull past and pull away, was awesome, slowed down and he came alongside big smile on his face and gave the thumbs up [B)]
  3. danblowes

She cracked the 200k mark last night!! celebrated by kicking an M3's ass!!! she uses no oil or water, serviced every 3-4k with valvoline fully synthetic, warmed up and cooled down properly, such an amazing car!!! I have done over 50k in her and most of them with a smile on my face :1st:
  4. danblowes

Just about to click over onto 200,000 miles, is my LCR the highest mileage one out there?? does min 2000 miles a month, uses no oil or water and still produces nigh on 270bhp, good old girl!
  5. danblowes

perfect stance with 3sdm lcr

I like it, what is the offset on the fronts and did you need spacers to clear the Brembos? I think that is a good usable daily driver ride height, sometimes stance really isn't everything...... preparing to get trolled now lol
  6. danblowes

I thought my LCR had done a lot with 197k but 600k???
  7. danblowes

197k on my stage 2 03 plate LCR still running 270bhp and not using any oil of water, change the oil every 3k, and only use Valvoline Synpower oil
  8. danblowes

What wheels?

Fox FX005 8x18 et35
  9. danblowes

ECS centering plates

the drop plates are defo a good idea for air-ride
  10. danblowes

ECS centering plates

but also means the car doesn't look broken
  11. danblowes

ECS centering plates

they didn't raise the back of mine mate
  12. danblowes

Trax 2014

No worries, just let me know and I'll get the organiser to add you on facebook, we had a nice little stand at Modified Nationals, mix of Fords, Subaru, MG, Mazda and a certain shiny LCR lol
  13. danblowes

Trax 2014

I have some friends who will be having a stand at Trax if there is no SCN one, the more the merrier
  14. danblowes

Trax 2014

I will be there with the LCR on SFS Performance hoses stand
  15. danblowes

Oil grade lcr 210

I use Valvoline Synpower 5w30 fully synthetic
  16. danblowes

Best open cone filter leon cupra r

K&N on mine, comes with a trumpet style inlet to feed the air into the MAF
  17. danblowes

Do I need the VVT?

Might just take the one out of my AMK, when I swap it over, but if it makes no real difference i'll just get it mapped out, in two minds really, the money could be better spent towards the turbo/manifold fund
  18. danblowes

Do I need the VVT?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291009282056?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  19. danblowes

Do I need the VVT?

anymore thoughts people??
  20. danblowes

Do I need the VVT?

the engine in the car has done loads of miles and the new one has only done 5k so would rather put a new unit in, ofr leave it as is.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.