1. Mr.Bean

climate control tricks

I think that isnt possible on Mk4.
  2. Mr.Bean

New Leon FR in Maxico

Also look like facelifted Ibiza 2006
  3. Mr.Bean

New Leon FR in Maxico

New Leon FR in Mexico http://www.rvag.com/uploads//post-52-1143870772.jpg (edited - no embedded image please)
  4. Mr.Bean

Condensation in Lights

I will receive a file where is all explanation how to solve the problem. And everything will be free of charge. Very soon:snack:
  5. Mr.Bean

Condensation in Lights

Dear Desperados, Seat prepare repair kit for this problem. I have information about they will change breather valve which is located on the bottom of the headlight. Repair kit will be available in the begining of april.
  6. Mr.Bean

New "Facelift" ibiza!

Here are the pics
  7. Mr.Bean

Ibiza/Cordoba 2005 restyling?????

http://igorpetkovski.fotopic.net/p25124865.html http://igorpetkovski.fotopic.net/p25124866.html
  8. Mr.Bean

Ibiza facelift

Finally here are pics.
  9. Mr.Bean

Ibiza facelift

Finally here are pics.
  10. Mr.Bean

Alana Head Unit

What is RCP and where is located?
  11. Mr.Bean

Open doors / boot signalisation

Im talking about pure Reference without any additional option like Sport, Multifunctional display, BlueTooth etc etc............
  12. Mr.Bean

Open doors / boot signalisation

Reference dont have this opton, only Stylance. If you noticed when your rear boot is not closed rear wiper and washer dont working :wtf:
  13. Mr.Bean

Ibiza facelift

The facelift would be very minor from outside :doh: Only small changes on grilles and probably on bumpers, wheels and wheel trims. More to come inside: new seats, new uphostery and I forgot new wipers, flexiblle like on Altea and new Polo. Dont be suspicious about this information because...
  14. Mr.Bean

EXCLUSIVE!: Official Leon launch model details now on-line (Cupra image added :))

I dont agree with you: Ibiza is the very good maybe the best Cordoba is disaster :blink:
  15. Mr.Bean

Air con in reverse!!

Right
  16. Mr.Bean

Revo on a 100bhp

I mean 3% diference between two measurments: 1. 144.8Hp at 7500 Mls and 2. 149Hp at 9700 Mls.
  17. Mr.Bean

Revo on a 100bhp

4.2Hp on power near 150Hp is only 3% diference. This is normal and I wrote in my previous post. But anyway this diference (4.2Hp) maybe caused by fuel quality, outside temperature, air pressure, humidity etc. For correct power figure result is necesery to do measurment on flywheel not on tyres...
  18. Mr.Bean

Revo on a 100bhp

If 20Hp more is normal I understand you that also 20Hp less is normaly for you. 120Hp is not around 100Hp, its 20% more. :beer:
  19. Mr.Bean

Revo on a 100bhp

Hello cpufreak, From marketing view all factory not only VAG shows the best or average power figures on new engine, with the best fuel and in the optimal terms not the worst. Its belong also for max speed, fuel economy and other important parameters, they dont show min speed, poorest fuel...