Search results

1. Stage 2

Need a FMIC as well , and u could also get down pipe and cat back system or delete the cat as well, bin the baileys DV and get Forge DV
  2. Leon Cupra 180 auq TIP

http://www.sfsperformance.co.uk/index.asp all my silicone hoses from here SFS great quality
  3. 2002 Seat Leon Cupra 20vt +

Just few recent pics as it's now clean again, possibly selling this summer Has to be the longest I've owned car so must be something I like, however I do need another mk2 golf in my life,,,,
  4. Indicator light gets stuck on when locking\unlocking + keyfob problems

Check fuse number 38 , mines had same problem including windows opening etc doors unlocking , alarm going off, turned out was blown fuse
  5. S9EAT Leon 20vt +

Few pics to prove it does get dirty and brighten up the boot :rthumb: And the boot ;-) Other than some dirt and new boot carpet , done nothing but drive it, possibly be selling next summer but I did say that last year .... And don't panic boot carpet...
  6. S9EAT Leon 20vt +

Plates held buy black plastic nut and bolts integrated into lower grill
  7. how many miles has everybody done??

2002 leon cupra 20vt AUQ , just about to hit 81,000 ,
  8. S9EAT Leon 20vt +

Pics from today went for a drive to Little Glenshee just outside Perth
  9. S9EAT Leon 20vt +

Was offered £900 for it , suppose only worth what the buyers will pay , I ain't selling mine will go with the car when I sell it
  10. I would like black headliner . How ?

Re trim over the top with velour material as per pic , done by previous owner plus front pillars etc with built in tweeters Still looks like new and was done 3-4 years ago
  11. Poly bushs for 2003 20vt Cupra (180)

A great upgrade makes huge difference , do the dogbone as well like night and day
  12. How many miles have you done with mods

Mines on 79k done over 10k on remap plus other mods reliable as oem car , leon cupra running 217bhp no issues
  13. how many miles has everybody done??

2002 AUQ 20vt , 79650
  14. Another tragic vm wrap removed

Puts me off ever getting my car wrapped
  15. S9EAT Leon 20vt +

It rides smooth as ... Not harsh or bumpy in anyway , is also fully bushed with uprated front anti roll bar , did fit rear anti roll bar but didn't like the handling made it to tight and skipped round corners at speed so removed it and prefer the handling more planted and slight bit of body roll...
  16. S9EAT Leon 20vt +

The coilovers are spot on ride smooth not bouncy at all , my mate has R32 mk4 (leon much quicker than R32) and it rides better than his on standard R suspension , and still loads to go down front and rear but its just nice can get over speed bumps and drive at speed with no issues , running...
  17. S9EAT Leon 20vt +

Sub was built as one off moulded into left hand side of boot using MDF and alot of patience and amp under false floor , got local ICE shop to tune amp to get best out of the sounds , Keeping front bumper , just moving plate but still not sure if I had a choice I'd have no plate ,
  18. Help car lock and unlocks windows up and down

Sorted turned out was low battery in my Clifford fob , lol stupid battery can be so much trouble , car is fitted with Clifford blackjax system , anyway sorted by new battery
  19. S9EAT Leon 20vt +

Was already done , done in body shop , unsure how but actually want my plate back in the centre
  20. S9EAT Leon 20vt +

Had this since end of April and still not bored , only mod I've done is cover the boot floor using old mk2 parcel shelf to cover boot install , and paint rims black , apart from that just driven daily , Other mods by previous owner , coilovers , sound system, recover roof lining in dark...