Search results

1. CD changer... how??!

What does it say on your headunit display? Mine just packed up recently - checks for disks (taking a lot longer than it should do), but doesn't recognise them or play them. All I get is CD ERROR on the display. Dealer says I need a new unit so maybe yours is doing something similar?
  2. Leon Extended / Aftermarket Warranty

:doh: Missed that bit! Is that for main dealer repairs?
  3. Leon Extended / Aftermarket Warranty

How did you get that price? Was that for main dealer or independent? They've quoted me £340 for their 'Gold' policy for 13 months.
  4. Leon Extended / Aftermarket Warranty

Any idea of pricing / level of cover?
  5. Leon Extended / Aftermarket Warranty

Hi mate, Who did you go with in the end for your extended warranty? My 3 years are up next week so I'm trying to decide which warranty to go with. So far, quotes I've had (for a LC): Camberley Service Centre (using 3rd part warranty): £380 (or £700 for 2 years); Warranty Direct £340...
  6. CD Multichanger fuse

Looks like it's a week for multi changer problems. Mine has just given up this week. It has power, but refuses to recognise any CD. I did a search and apparently this was a fairly common problem a couple of years ago. I tried all the recommendations but am still having no luck. Talk about...
  7. Goodyear GSD3's price

I'd say that's about right for 18" at Bracknell Tyres. Had two fitted today on my LC (225/45/17) for £84 a corner. I haven't seen them cheaper anywhere else and they never mark my alloys:)
  8. private reg's

I must admit, those type of plates do nothing for me. It means nothing to anyone other than you/your wife/your close mates.
  9. New SEAT Leon Cupra Pricing confirmed for 240PS

I was told exactly the same thing by Camberley last week!
  10. 30,000 mile service?

Had mine done last week (LC, not LCR) at a well recommended service centre in Surrey. Basic price was £170. Call me cynical, but after a few parts that apparently I "needed" to have, the price came to a surprisingly round £200 :cry:
  11. Camberley Service Centre

I've got Jose today.
  12. Camberley Service Centre

I think it's only on the key fob. Can't remember the one I had last time, but my car is going for a service in a couple of weeks so I'll see what they give me this time.
  13. revo or apr tuning software

Why not get the 6 free hour trial and see for yourself?
  14. rear wiper

But we're all grateful for the effort you put in;)
  15. Aircon working ok?

Some useful tips HERE which I found worked ok for me.
  16. which remap?

They won't. I e-mailed them about 2 months ago and I'm still waiting. It's probably best to ring them.
  17. sound

A bit more info here after a quick search, but I think this is one of those things that's been asked loads of times..... http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=333&highlight=noisy+start
  18. Anyone taken Cupra on a ferry?

I'd be more worried about dents/scratches to the side of my car. Have you see how close together they make all the cars park??
  19. Best Tuners??

Where are you taking it ?
  20. Best Tuners??

How about Storm Developments in Aldermaston (Custom Code dealer) ?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.