Search results

1. Moving the Radiator Back

Ok thanks
  2. Moving the Radiator Back

Hi Guys. Want to move my radiator back, so its easyier to fit the FMIC. How much do i need to move the radiator back ?
  3. Engine code where?

Service Book. Or Sticker under the carpet in the trunk or on the cylinderhead on the drivers side where you hood the Engine Lift in
  4. Central Locking problem

Nope. Mk3 has Electric central locking
  5. Heater Fan / Air Conditioning

Do you Have someone with vagcom? Maybe There a fault code wich Could help you to locate your problem
  6. Central Locking problem

If your Light doest work its Probably the switch in the door. That can also cause your Problem with the Center lock. That thing with the brake Light is normal
  7. No speedo or revs?

What was it ? Faulty Earth/ground? ?
  8. No speedo or revs?

Checkt your engine fault codes with VAG-COM?? Sounds to me like a failed groundspot
  9. Front whishbone bolt spinning

Okay. had a look at it. Not the captive nut is Broker. But the bolt -.- probably Changing the subframe now
  10. Front whishbone bolt spinning

Meh -.- im starting to hate the ibiza :D
  11. Front whishbone bolt spinning

HI all... tryied to Change my Wishbones today.. everything went fine. except the front bolt... It was realy Hard but then it got loose... But it wont come out. just spinning. Probably the weldet nut is f***ed up? What possibilitys do i have. Cut the Subframe weld a new nut and weld the...
  12. Clouds of white smoke when idling?

would oil make blue smoke ?
  13. ION's Mk3 Artic Grey Ibiza Cupra K300 312bhp 340ftlb

just saw it on facebook. NICE!
  14. 1.8T Cylinder Order

As far as i rember, cylinder 1 is on cam belt side.
  15. Fmic

could you post a list of Pipes you where using? on turboside i can see 3 90° silicon bends and two straight pipes. But whats with the part behind the Frontbumper? And on Throttlebody side?
  16. Cupra wheel bolts

In germany every Rim is deliverd with a paper which also is available online. In this paper is writen what kind of bolt you have to use!
  17. Cupra wheel bolts

Or you buy these: hat them on my old 6K cupra Wheels!!!
  18. Oem cupra r gauge question..

i bought an aftermarket oiltemp gauge with sensor, wanted to screw it in the oil filter housing. but whats that? there is already a sensor in and its connected. But couldnt find any wires in the car?
  19. ECU tuning

i dont want to map it because im going to fit a downpipe. I want a remap because 156 HP are boring :D I want a stage 1 (or stage2?) map till going for hybrid
  20. ECU tuning

yeah i know :D I just dont want to pay 350 euro or more for a new software and one year later again for the Hybrid software ://
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members