Search results

1. MK3 Leon Cupra, what we know

is there no roof aerial? and secondly someone else posed it, S3 or this Cupra?
  2. gloss paint rear valance

No glossifier in the UK till end of may I believe. Good idea the plastidip and the US seem to be using it loads, just the UK distributers are white
  3. gloss paint rear valance

that looks exactly like I want mine, gonna ring around and get someone to match it for £50 and I will get it done. I looked at the plastdip thing but waiting for the glossifier etc (not in stock in the UK) and once the cost is all added plus my time it might be worth just getting it painted.
  4. gloss paint rear valance

I thought it would but a place near me said cant do plastic or fibre? ANYWAY Benjic2 don't get involved in my thread. You have loads to answer for. I was up till bout midnight reading your damn build and drawing up lists and costs for so damn much cause of you!. love the car and want to do...
  5. gloss paint rear valance

Hi. I have a fl Leon fr with btcc rear. I spoke to someone who said the rear valance (if that is what its called) by the exhaust can't be wrapped as it won't stick on plastic. Does anyone know a decent sprayer in the west MIDs and what sort of price it would be to spray it gloss black from red?
  6. In car cameras

Hi, a couple of things, you are correct if someone decided to smash the window and steal it you are fu**ed., that is of course a fact. However it is small and discreet and unless looking directly for it close up you wouldn't notice it, most thieves I guess approach a car from the side and...
  7. Damn Exterior bulbs. FR+

http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/382-p21w-5w-cree-smd-canbus-led-bulbs-white/ These drl - These are fantastic. Bright white and focused. No errors either. Which canbus did u get and where from! And is yours an fr+?
  8. Damn Exterior bulbs. FR+

Has anyone managed to get LED Sidelights that work with a facelift fr+. I have had mtec 501's - error, just had HIDS direct own Cree bulbs flicker and error. now back on shockingly dim and looking wrong yellow lights. I have bought the Cree DRL's and they are superb, bright and no error...
  9. Partsulike LEDS

excellent, I will def have a pair if they work. been there and done it with 3 diff type of LED - ALL ERRORS!!!
  10. Black roof picture request

Yes £160 sounds right, plus £20 or so for the grill surround. About £180. I think the finish is worth the price. Good luck
  11. Black roof picture request

I don't mid at all, yes wrap kings they are near Netherton. I think it was £200 though to be fair I am not 100% sure. they also wrapped around the grill, the finish is very good. I shall check my emails I might have sent and received from them last year with the cost. if I can find them...
  12. In car cameras

Hi pal sorry been away so long, I have uploaded a small file on you tube in normal driving conditions with audio off. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GSwSEoK2yNo set the video to 720p for best result
  13. Black roof picture request

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94682465@N07/8622513008/in/photostream wrapped in the West Midlands, near Dudley. excellent people and would recommend to locals who want this sort of thing. http://www.flickr.com/photos/94682465@N07/8621415491/in/photostream/
  14. In car cameras

Hi Twitterers. I bought mine from www.advanced-incar.co.uk This was after quite a lot of net research. All in inc fitting £280.00. This includes the power regulator (save battery from draining if parked and operating for a few days) the fitting was excellent and discrete. The only prob us Leon...
  15. In car cameras

no, its not reversing. A dashboard cam. I have had it installed now and I am well happy. all in about £270. a hd cam with a battery saivin device (so you dont drain when stationary) as it records when parked. the footage is excellent. I will post pics etc when I get a chance, tbf, £270 one...
  16. In car cameras

thanks for any advice given. I have gone with Advanced car installations and can post pics once installed if anyone is interested
  17. In car cameras

Hi Guys, I have been looking at the Blackvue 380hd camera with power magic pro for the car and wondered if anyone in here has one installed and there thoughts, price install etc? The idea makes perfect sense to me and the equip looks good, just worried about getting a decent install for a price...
  18. Vagcom owner near Dudley?

sound, I would appreciate the help. are you free at all on the weekend?
  19. Vagcom owner near Dudley?

Hi, I know very little about cars but I do do know what I like the look of and was wondering if anyone near Oldbury/Dudley who has a vagcom could help me and install the needle sweep option?? If anyone can help I would be very grateful Seat FR+ 2012
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.