Search results

1. COMRADES OF VAG DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19may13

COV DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19/5/13 (DON) HI COMRADES We will giving out free COV DYNO DAY T-shirts for The most power Most powerfull diesel Most epic fail Too low for the rollers Most powerful N/A Best non runner of the day Here's the list of who's coming so far if your not on...
  2. COMRADES OF VAG DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19may13

COV DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19/5/13 (DON) HI COMRADES We will giving out free COV DYNO DAY T-shirts for The most power Most powerfull diesel Most epic fail Too low for the rollers Most powerful N/A Best non runner of the day Here's the list of who's coming so far if your not on the list or I...
  3. COMRADES OF VAG DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19may13

COV DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19/5/13 (DON) HI COMRADES We will giving out free stickers for The most power Most powerfull diesel Most epic fail Too low for the rollers Most powerful N/A Best non runner of the day Here's the list of who's coming so far if your not on the list or I havnt put your...
  4. COMRADES OF VAG DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19may13

Im quite happy with the numbers So far but We're already worrying that we won't fit everyone on in time they said they can comfortably fit 35 cars on so were on par IDE say. It is on a first come first serve bassis so turn up early if you can guys :-)
  5. COMRADES OF VAG DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19may13

COV DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19/5/13 (DON) HI COMRADES Here's the list of who's coming so far if your not on the list or I havnt put your car details down post below Bradley Justice -VW caddy Daniel Angell-8L S3 Gemma Louise Bruce -8L S3 Gsi joe -v6 Vectra Jamie Dilbert belcher- mk4...
  6. COMRADES OF VAG DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19may13

From 9 till around 3pm mate
  7. COMRADES OF VAG DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19may13

Should be good fun! We just won best club stand at spring festival last weekend and we really do have a great laugh when we get together :-p
  8. COMRADES OF VAG DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19may13

COV DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19/5/13 (DON) HI COMRADES Here's the list of who's coming so far if your not on the list or I havnt put your car details down post below Bradley Justice -VW caddy Daniel Angell-8L S3 Gemma Louise Bruce -8L S3 Gsi joe -v6 Vectra Jamie Dilbert belcher- mk4 golf Gti...
  9. COMRADES OF VAG DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19may13

Lol ill edit that :-)
  10. COMRADES OF VAG DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19may13

COV DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19/5/13 (DON) HI COMRADES Here's the list of who's coming so far if your not on the list or I havnt put your car details down post below Bradley Justice -VW caddy Daniel Angell-8L S3 Gemma Louise Bruce -8L S3 Gsi joe -v6 Vectra Jamie Dilbert belcher- mk4 golf Gti...
  11. COMRADES OF VAG DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19may13

Nice one James hope to see you there car sounds EPIC!!
  12. COMRADES OF VAG DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19may13

I'll add you mate I'm writing the list in my phone notes as we've posted on Asn and briskoda and the cov Facebook page ill post an updated list soon
  13. COMRADES OF VAG DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19may13

14. COMRADES OF VAG DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19may13

What's your name mate so I can add you to our list?
  15. COMRADES OF VAG DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19may13

Yes mate we take photos then we put them in a compilation video on YouTube http://youtu.be/GqfU_VrQt2g
  16. COMRADES OF VAG DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19may13

Nice one lads should be a good day plenty of people already coming :-)
  17. COMRADES OF VAG DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19may13

For more info go to comrades of-vag Facebook page
  18. Leon Cupra R's... Leon Cupra R!

Good work mate :-)
  19. Ape's LCR225 Thread (Getting Back on the Road)

My A3 track car is silver with red wheels it really suits the car! Nice work mate
  20. Allan's Leon Cupra

Good work wheels look sweet too
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.