Search results

1. mk1cupradave

seat leon hesitation

For leaks it really is. Any half decent garage should have a smoke tester. I got charged about 20 quid. Like I said it is more likely the N75.
  2. mk1cupradave

seat leon hesitation

Yer had it smoke tested and the breather pipe coming off the block was leaking. Smoke test was the only way to find it. Also the n75 valve was faulty. I would replace the n75 first.
  3. mk1cupradave

02M Limited Slip Diff, from where.?

Know what you mean! The one i never want to count!
  4. mk1cupradave

The jabbasport receipt is good enough for us so keep that safe :).
  5. mk1cupradave

I would suggest talking to Jabbasport first but if you have any problems then you are more than welcome to come to us direct. Did you register the differential online for the warrenty?
  6. mk1cupradave

Please see the TSR section for the new prices :)
  7. mk1cupradave

I have just got off the phone with TSR and have forwarded all the emails i have received to them. I spoke with them explaining what everyone wanted and they will be offering a bulk buy at a very good price. We also spoke about the fitting service they provide and there may be a deal where...
  8. mk1cupradave

Like i have said before TSR are a forum sponsor and buy their differentials from us so it makes no difference. As you said TSR have a drive in drive out fitting service so that is a bonus. If TSR are happy to do a deal then i am not going to try to compete. I don't get payed commision so i am...
  9. mk1cupradave

Unfortunatly i cant post the prices on here due to this being my personal account. I dont want to upset the admin again so if anyone wants to know the prices then please contact the sales office or email me on my direct email.
  10. mk1cupradave

I have been trying to get Quaife on here as a forum sponsor but havent had a reply from admin. We would offer discount on these if we had a bulk order. Obviously the more people the more discount we could offer. We supply TSR so it makes no difference to us. In regards to our warrenty it is...
  11. mk1cupradave

Yer we sell direct all the time :)
  12. mk1cupradave

Call quaife on Monday and ask for Dave :)
  13. mk1cupradave

Dave's Leon cupra

It was too restrictive I brought my current one off bill at badger 5 and its much better! Next on the list is the awesome clutch kit and a quaife atb :)
  14. mk1cupradave

fault codes any ideas

Anyone?
  15. mk1cupradave

fault codes any ideas

Just to confirm does the spacer go before or after the cat?
  16. mk1cupradave

fault codes any ideas

ok cool will wait for the parts to show up then see if it sorts it. Cheers guys
  17. mk1cupradave

fault codes any ideas

hey guys well the move to kent could have gone a little smoother. On the way i went to stop at reading services and the eml light came on. I stopped the car and then set off again. All was good for a while then the light came on again and the car went into limp mode. After a short period of time...
  18. mk1cupradave

Dave's Leon cupra

halfords. May be able to get them off ebay cheaper. Its made by autogauge.
  19. mk1cupradave

Cupra R alloys

may have mine up for sale in a month or two if u can hold out
  20. mk1cupradave

AmD Rolling Road Day April 7th 2013

1) D.K RR 2) t0m RR 3) EL RR 4) Arosaracer RR 5) Readie46 6) Seatleon2012 RR 7) Mylo RR 8) James.l RR 9) Adam RR 10) Mk1cupradave RR
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.