Search results

1. seatleon2012

amd essex september meet

Does anyone know if there will be another AmD ESSEX scn meet soon....i want to bring the mustang
  2. seatleon2012

Hi everyone

welcome dude
  3. seatleon2012

cupra 280 milltek

anyone got this on there car as of yet just been on the website and they do hi flow sports cat with it and a decat pipe for race/track use
  4. seatleon2012

Cupra tuned to 350ps?!

i did hear of a JE DESIGN UK coming to Romford essex
  5. seatleon2012

Essex/ Kent meet

hey mate I would be up fot his a few of my friends would be also. I usualy run the greenhithe meets they get quite busy
  6. seatleon2012

GREENHITHE MEET 29 june

DALES meet tonight
  7. seatleon2012

GREENHITHE MEET 29 june

SUNDAY 29 June 7.00 onwards Possible supply of drinks Hey boys and girls as the meets are getting popular I thought I would do another one.. There is a great mix of different cars yesterday's meet had a FORD MUSTANG and a CORVETTE along with the Leon cupra r cars.. Was nice to see some...
  8. seatleon2012

GREENHITHE industrial park meet up

I didn't get any no but a lot of hue he others did I'll see if they cns put photos up
  9. seatleon2012

Thanks guys for coming loved the cars
  10. seatleon2012

The meet is Sunday guys
  11. seatleon2012

Medway meets

Im hoping to have a mustang in next couple months so ill defo bring that down
  12. seatleon2012

Hello mate next one is sunday may 25 may have a few surprises on the day
  13. seatleon2012

Chatham Dockside Meet - Friday 30th August 2013.

Next meet sunday 25 may from 7pm
  14. seatleon2012

Chatham Dockside Meet - Friday 30th August 2013.

I will try and organise a little bluewater meet hoping to have a mustang soon for the summer
  15. seatleon2012

Bromley Pageant 2014, June 8th

As much as i would love to come again the ibiza is up for sale as i am getting a mustang.
  16. seatleon2012

as i cannot get on facebook for a few months the best thing you can do is make your way to the burger king along crossways in greenhithe then ring me and ill direct you from there my number is 07760683174
  17. seatleon2012

the meet up is next sunday the event is on facebook jsut type in greenhithe meet and it will come up then add yourself to it starts from 7
  18. seatleon2012

Hey jayfr im doing a meet nesr dartford crossing on sunday 23 march if u want to come
  19. seatleon2012

Anyone up for meet in medway Maidstone Kent area?

Hello mate im near medway i can meet u if u tonight if want text me 07456930617
  20. seatleon2012

oh god now ur asking im rubbish at links on facebook type in greenhithe meet it should come straight up
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.