Search results

1. seatleon2012

amd essex september meet

Does anyone know if there will be another AmD ESSEX scn meet soon....i want to bring the mustang
  2. seatleon2012

cupra 280 milltek

anyone got this on there car as of yet just been on the website and they do hi flow sports cat with it and a decat pipe for race/track use
  3. seatleon2012

GREENHITHE MEET 29 june

SUNDAY 29 June 7.00 onwards Possible supply of drinks Hey boys and girls as the meets are getting popular I thought I would do another one.. There is a great mix of different cars yesterday's meet had a FORD MUSTANG and a CORVETTE along with the Leon cupra r cars.. Was nice to see some...
  4. seatleon2012

GREENHITHE industrial park meet up

GREENHITHE BUSINESS PARK CROSSWAYS OPPOSITE THE BURGER KING 28/3/14 FROM 7.00PM hey everyone I thought I would start these back up again as they have been a big success every month ive done them. the location is perfect we neve get any trouble its peaceful and you get a nice backdrop of...
  5. seatleon2012

Paul walker tribute cruise

Hey guys was wondering if anyone in south is going to the paul walker tribute cruise on 28 december. All money raised will be going to the charity he set up...
  6. seatleon2012

any peterborough members

Hey guys and girls gunna be up and around peterborough quite abit now as seeing a girl up there and wondered if there was any members on here in peterborough
  7. seatleon2012

facebook page ibiza mk5 owners

Hey guys ive made a ibiza mk5 owners group facebook page feel free to join all requests accepted.be nice to get to know some other mk5 owners in the u.k
  8. seatleon2012

aux in port help

Hey guys ibiza in garage so they have given me a seat mii lovely car but i cant seem to work out how to use the aux in port i plugged the cable into the hole. Pressed media button but only stays on cd...any helps as to how to get aux come up and play songs from my phone on the stereo
  9. seatleon2012

Modified live stand sunday 29th september

hey chaps im organising a stand will cost you 12 pound which will need to be sent to me. if interested chuck ur names down below u can meet me to drop off money or paypal it to me
  10. seatleon2012

ibiza 1.6tdi glowplug light and engine management

Hey guys had glow plug light flash up for abit then engine management light popped up..car still drives absoltely fine. Dunno whether to leave it or sort it out everyone keeps telling me different thing anyone else experienced this before.. surprised car has no loss of power or...
  11. seatleon2012

take 3 meet sunday 18th august

Hey guys doing another one..last one was a massive turn out but then started getting ghr idiots come up so this wikl be more invite only so will be alot carmer and smaller hope to see some.of u guys down again
  12. seatleon2012

1.6tdi ibiza going for 2.0tdi leon

Hey guys decided to make the jump to the leon looking into 2.0tdi 150ps been doing some insurance quotes and they come out dirt cheap for this model i got 550 with admiral im paying 930 for my 1.6 so shall keep u guys updated not sure what colour yet being sorted friday
  13. seatleon2012

attemtping front mount on 1.6tdi

Hey guys i just bought a universal front mount intercooler and silicones bend hoses. Thing is where the beck do i unso bits and bobs to get ofd the old intercooler that sits under the radiator...help anyone
  14. seatleon2012

Next bluewater meet sunday 14th july

Hey guys last nights meet was epic..but lets make it even more shall we haha.. the next one will be su day 14th july basically the weekend after gti inters. Food being provided
  15. seatleon2012

bluewater meet-TODAY-Food PRovided

Yes yes yes guya the meet is today confirmed 25 cars maybe more..food is being provided.....follow the plaza glow signs we will be top floor.of the multistory...if anyone needs to get ahold of me pm me
  16. seatleon2012

ibiza cupra engine swap

hey guys i was just playing forza 3 and bought a ibiza cupra mk5 and found engine conversion and it cameup with seat leon supercopa....i know its only a game etc but is it possible
  17. seatleon2012

airride on mk5 ibiza

hey guys just having a random thought here about maybe airride for my mk5 rather than getting coilovers as i know i want to keep my car for a very long time as i have no preference in buying a new one at the moment... i know this will sort out the airride/static lovers/haters but at the end of...
  18. seatleon2012

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

hey guys jsut thought id share this..what did youa dn your mk3 leon get up to today... this is what im looking into
  19. seatleon2012

pcd

hey other new toledo owners does anyone know what the pcd will be is it 5x100 or smething like 5x112
  20. seatleon2012

leon mk3 mods

hey guys i would love to wonder what sort of mods would start being available soon for the mk2 leon.. would be very interesting to see how remaps would go eg if revo developed a stage 1 for these engines...would be interesting to see how different they would feel
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.