Search results

1. Buglass21

BPM's cup racer

Subscribed Car looks like a beast Gd luck in the next outing
  2. Buglass21

how long do you take cleaning your car?

Big cleans can be up to 4 days but once all sealed just a few hrs to touch up
  3. Buglass21

LCR as a daily?

I daily mine only 20 or so miles a day I just short shift around to and from work but due to rolling in traffic for the end of my trip I only get 20-22mpg Mine is mapped so a standard one may get slightly better mpg in traffic
  4. Buglass21

November Northampton Meet...

It says starting at 7pm Shall we Meet for 7 and then head over once every one is there
  5. Buglass21

I know we are organising for the 21st but there is a car meet at riverside on the 14th last time we ended up at one was fun, not sure if we want to meet at Sixfields then go to the meet have a look round
  6. Buglass21

Unlucky on the dent 21st would be better for me
  7. Buglass21

Red Clearkote

Yeah it poorboys im over NN4 send me a Pm
  8. Buglass21

I should be about for both I think for a bit of fun is to say have to wear Christmas jumper/ hat to the meet
  9. Buglass21

Red Clearkote

Cant harm polishing it prior to using it if you have the polish about It does say to apply by machine for best results, I have not used it my self just remember seeing the product on CYC If needing a glaze that is easy to apply by hand try Poorboys Black hole, works on any colour Or...
  10. Buglass21

I Will do a meet, the dates you put are Friday's thou I cant do the 19th as work Christmas party
  11. Buglass21

Red Clearkote

Is this what you were looking for? http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/glazes/clearkote-red-moose-glaze/prod_118.html you will need a wax/sealant over the top as this a glaze
  12. Buglass21

Im free so ill b there
  13. Buglass21

What time ppl thinking of i'll see if im free
  14. Buglass21

1. MattyGreen 2. Paul43 3. Buglass21 (poss)
  15. Buglass21

I not sure what date I may be free as buying a house that needs a lot of work so be busy with a paint brush, but once a date is set ill see if I can get down but will only know the weekend of the meet
  16. Buglass21

Different contaminants - what to use

Try some tar remover, iron fallout remover, then clay Worth having a little clay over that odd scratch as may be just sitting on top
  17. Buglass21

Northampton meet - Sunday 21st September

Not heard of them to be honest
  18. Buglass21

Im away with work but otherwise i would have turned up
  19. Buglass21

Not sure of my weekends yet for next month. We ended up at the car culture meet to night
  20. Buglass21

Proof that we met up lol
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.