Search results

1. Broken spring on FR TDI-Dealer only £88 WTF

I just had some h&r springs fitted mate to mine they cost me £150 they dropped the car 35mm and the stance looks great and the ride quality is a little firmer just as i wanted it. When i bought the motor the dealer had changed one spring and said the other was ok but the handling was crap so...
  2. Seat altea roof bars

only used them 3 times there like brand new but i paid £130 for them so i was after £80 mate good look with finding some thow.
  3. Seat altea roof bars

oh there the silver aero ones
  4. Seat altea roof bars

phelpsy24 i have a set of genuine thule roof bars to fit my altea fr 56 plate they will be up for sale over the weekend on ebay unless you want to make me an offer. I think postage would be approx £15
  5. h&r springs where from?

springs came today cheers pal and cars booked in the garage to be fitted thurs carnt wait.
  6. h&r springs where from?

cheers for the help damian i ordered the springs tonight. Im just gonna get some standard top mount bushes hope this fixes it.
  7. h&r springs where from?

damian can you help with the top mounts ideally powerflex but that price for the coils is great. On the writeup it says 05/04> mine is an 56 plate will they be ok.
  8. h&r springs where from?

I have a little spare cash and thought id change the springs on the motor. Ive done some researching and h&r seem to be the ones for me just not sure wheres best to go? I also have a little clunking goin on so im gonna change the top mounts so so if anyone knows wheres best for them too that...
  9. Newbie from Cheshire

Hi spooks im in winsford too pal ill keep an eye out for ya. Im driving an altea fr in black or should i say the missus does and i drive my combo van.
  10. Another Cheshire Newbie!

There expensive and took 4 times to knock a dint out and spray my bonnet but looks ok now after ranting never again. oh sorry welcome to the fold
  11. Whitt's Plantnum lcr (Project OEM+)

Yes bud it was me who saw you the other day when you blipt the trottle up the highstreet goin through the lights it sounds awsome.
  12. 2008 fr tdi steering rack worn

mine goes in for a new one at seat on monday. They discounted it to £450 as ive only had the car 9 months other wise the full price was £1300 fitted. I dont think think you can split the rack and do a diy fix but you can get a seat approved refurbed one for £550 + fitting. mines an 06 altea fr...
  13. gutted for my altea fr 170

Gav it sounds like you have been speaking to the dealership headmen. Try 0500222222 there seat head office thats who is helping to resolve our issue.
  14. gutted for my altea fr 170

cheers mate how long ago did your injectors get done they should come with a garuntee. Have you spoke to head office at seat or just the managers at your dealership.
  15. gutted for my altea fr 170

finally they have phoned with a price im goin for a seat refurbed steering rack at the cost of £450 all in. Im delighted its finally goin to be done.
  16. seat steering refurb

i think there both genuine parts but im worried who has done the refurb. I think the refurb one is £550 and the genuine one is £850. seat should be ringing today so ill see what they say.
  17. seat steering refurb

I have another post on here saying im having problems with my steering rack. The garage have said theres two way to fix it . 1. new steering rack £1300 all in. 2. recon steering rack £840 all in. The problem i have is ive been told non genuine steering racks are poo but as the prices are from...
  18. cupra R wheels??

wright in to the council mate take a picture of the hole with a ruler bridging it and a tape to the bottom of the hole and if its 25mm or over the council will pay to rectify the problem so take a pic of the wheel also.
  19. gutted for my altea fr 170

a little update we got a letter of pentagon complaints dept and they said they would help towards the cost of labour as a good will gester and we pay for parts. But the parts came to £950 on there own so the missus rang someone today and it has gone to seats main dept so fingers crossed they can...
  20. Headlight refurb!

witty come and see the big man one night i did mine on the accord they were like new when i did them.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.