Search results

1. Wiring diagram for mk3

Highly recommend guide above, I used this for my underseat amp install this week
  2. Cupra Key Cover

Got it thanks LOL such an idiot at times i am "facepam"
  3. Cupra Key Cover

Yes i got that far, i gather with a little bit of force the cap comes off?
  4. Cupra Key Cover

Might have been said but i never noticed, how did you remove the plastic Cap on the main key, I bought the chrome cap but when looking at the key it looks all one part??
  5. Gas bonnet strut kit for the mk3

Double checked and all working fine for me, secured when filling out my details and onto Paypal link, I'm using Google Chrome.
  6. Gas bonnet strut kit for the mk3

I used the web link and his website now has https
  7. MK3 Leon Strut Braces

Ordered :D great price
  8. Triple R BTCC Splitter - Who has it yet?

I have had one or two little scrapping noises but no damage done. I would recommend!
  9. Rear Discs time

Hi All, I have to get new rear discs and was wondering about the following? Is the disc size 286mm? for a 2012 Fr TDI ? On the below 3 what would you recommend ? Brembo or Pagid or Seat (Genuine OE) ? Thanks
  10. vinyl wrap or paint ??

Where do you guys get your vinyl about ? fleebay ?
  11. Pictures of your car lowered

My car dropped on H&R 40mm
  12. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Got my Triple R Splitter fitted today
  13. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Car now running Rev Stage 1 :3rd: link of image from garage My car
  14. What did you and your MK2 do today?

At the garage waiting on my Revo stage 1
  15. VW Gti pedals in a Leon

ordered some too :) been going to buy then wait now thought what the heck :)
  16. What did you and your MK2 do today?

got this fitted today http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-SEAT-toledo-LEON-altea-FR-ibiza-CUPRA-for-all-models-NUMBER-PLATE-SURROUNDS-/121302638090?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c3e335e0a with these bad boys...
  17. Newbie progress thread

Craig, i gather you black gloss wrapped where the number plate fits? if so did you take this off or leave on ? looking to wrapp mine also
  18. New Springs, do i need anything more

A friends doing the springs but a qualified mechanic :) thanks for info (springs came yesterday D :) )
  19. New Springs, do i need anything more

Hi All, It's been a while since I posted :blink: but still on the forums from time to time. I just got my delivery of H&R springs (40mm drop) but was wondering if i require anything else (bump stops etc.) when fitting the springs 2012 fr model thanks
  20. FR 170 New Tyres

Uniroyal RainSport 3 are nice tyres :) i have them put on last month and liking them
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise