Search results

1. Guide to catch tank fittings.

Hey sorry new to all this, just fitted a v2.2 and its caused my breather pipe to collapse from such a strong vacuum. .... been advised to do a pvc delete... Would you be able to tell me all the hoses (lengths, diameter ect ) and what ever else I would need. Sorry to be a pain. Cheers...
  2. seat leon cupra r 210 ...Dath Vader

Yeah black ones are :D yeah got wind deflectors pretty much next day, look brilliant!
  3. seat leon cupra r 210 ...Dath Vader

Yeah wasnt after a black one but couldnt turn it down, possible colour change at end of year though on the cards
  4. seat leon cupra r 210 ...Dath Vader

so after selling my mk5 feista zetec-s in the search for something with a tad more power and and bigger i settled on getting a cupra r. looking at all the possibilities such as golf gti, polo gti, type r, st, ibiza the leon seemed to have everything i was looking for spec wise and good size...
  5. tyres!?

This will be interesting as have the tyres and there brilliant and planning to go stage 2, so have to let me know what you think
  6. tyres!?

True, I tend to do the same straight 2 miles to work and back ... the odd blast at a weekend but still straight roads lol
  7. tyres!?

Guess its trial and error on any tyre really...
  8. tyres!?

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre-Size/18-Inch-Tyres/225-40-18-Tyres.htm I have leon cupra r... worth the money, went for the vortis as wanted good all round tyre I found a list of top rated tyres and these where 3rd on the list ... link there....can throw into any corner and still okay...
  9. cupra r 210 tip

So looking at the v3 and the v2.... says v2 is billet.... what does this mean?
  10. tyres!?

Been a while , I got Vredestein ultrac vorti and there where worth every penny! Never had any slip even when full on in the wet... and so far 3-4 months in and like new still
  11. what is this noise! !!!???

Found a hole in my tip lol
  12. please help! turbo gone or boost leak?

Hey guys been a bit but car is still running strong but still got the noice.... when fitting a new cold air feed yesturday I have found a dirty big hole in my TIP ... guessing theres my problem lol so now to found what best upgraded hose is and order
  13. cupra r 210 tip

Just emailed badger 5 :) forge wanted 150 plus clips and delivery and cant offer any discount :/
  14. cupra r 210 tip

Are there alot of gains to get from this upgrade... im currently running forge 007p with green pannel filter in smooth/drilled box with a large cold air feed. ..
  15. cupra r 210 tip

Have a split in my turbo intake pipe. Just wondering whats best one to go for upgrade wise and price Planning to go stage 2 by end of year Running standard air box, is this a problem
  16. what is this noise! !!!???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkxIk7n1wgE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  17. please help! turbo gone or boost leak?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkxIk7n1wgE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  18. please help! turbo gone or boost leak?

Now got a video, il post link up soon.
  19. please help! turbo gone or boost leak?

Well been a while. .. been into a local garage and they said have checked the turbo and is all fine and done a pressure test on hoses and no leaks.... but still the whistle! Friend is a mechanic for a race team and he says it sounds like its a leak and sucking in as it only whistles under heavy...
  20. turbo help a.s.a.p!!!

Cheers mate will get the torch and break cleaner out on lunch tomorrow and have a good look
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.