Search results

1. Buying a mk3 Leon 2.0 tdi 184 for the misses

I use to own a Leon 2.0 tdi 140 some time ago and enjoyed owning that car which is why I thought of the 184 version as my misses does a lot of driving for work so wanted something with tech cheap to run and quick
  2. Buying a mk3 Leon 2.0 tdi 184 for the misses

Hi guys I am thinking of upgrading my wifes car and possibly getting a leon fr 184. just want to get any thoughts on the 2.0 diesel or any other variants from other owners? I tend to remap all my cars, anyone have experience of mapping these engines? At the moment im deciding between the...
  3. Birmingham meet?

Sorry i wasnt able to track the thread, had some problems at home which needed sorting. It doesnt sound like theres much interest considering the number of members that wanted a meet, plus time and location are still undecided. will definitely be planning a proper meet soon, as i have...
  4. Birmingham meet?

Im free on the 20th April (next sunday). please let me know whos available on that day so we can make it official. depending how much interest we get we can start a new thread with all names attending and publicise it to the rest of the members in the midlands region. Location can be decided...
  5. Birmingham meet?

Im free on the 20th April (next sunday). please let me know whos available on that day so we can make it official. depending how much interest we get we can start a new thread with all names attending and publicise it to the rest of the members in the midlands region. Location can be decided...
  6. Birmingham meet?

Hi Guys I have been off the forum for a while but im glad to be back. Yeah there doesn't seem to be much activity in the midlands area, I will be planning a meet sometime in the coming weeks. there seems to be quite a few members interested so if we can combine the threads to see who and...
  7. West midlands meets

Hi Guys I have been off the forum for a while but im glad to be back. Yeah there doesn't seem to be much activity in the midlands area, I will be planning a meet sometime in the coming weeks. there seems to be quite a few members interested so if we can combine the threads to see who and...
  8. Bens MK2 leon tdi 140.

could you get some pictures up mate of the lights in the dark. has it improved visibility as im planning on getting some too but in white.
  9. Bens MK2 leon tdi 140.

could you also upload a link for the bulbs and let us know if you get any errors on the dash. i got some bulbs too but absolute rubbish quality and cant see a thing on the road so would be good to see how yours come out.
  10. Alloy refurbishment in Birmingham

hi guys I have slightly curbed one of my new alloys and is really bugging me and want to get it sorted asap. can anyone recommend where I can get it refurbed from in Birmingham and how much am I looking at? thanks
  11. NEW West Mids Meet: SUN 13th JULY 2014 1PM at DUDLEY BOWLPLEX

im working on that sunday night but will pop down for an hour or 2 if i can. need to sort the car out before than got a slight scruff on the rear bumper and got a slight curb on my new ttrs alloys. should be able to make this one, will defo confirm soon
  12. Highest mileage leon mk2 and reliability issues?

2006 2.0 sport pd140 remapped to 185bhp on 123k. car drives and feels brand knew with no issues at all *touchwood*
  13. Meets in Birmingham?

im defo down for a local meet. i mentioned on another post that we should hold regular meets, keep things tight and organised. one of my mates is on the dc2 integra forum and the other with an st and they have meets very regular we should try and do the same
  14. Meets in Birmingham?

im working tonight finish at 8am but still might pop down really fancy getting some track time. Should be down for the rr day too is there a thread/link to rr day or have i just missed it
  15. Meets in Birmingham?

hi mate I posted a similar thread too but got no luck, doesnt seem like anyones up for a meet. you going to trax tomorrow?
  16. Honda convert from bonnie Scotland

hi guys welcome to the forum get some pics up asap i have a mk2 pd140 remapped to 185 and in-gear acceleration is unbelievable, makes overtaking and general driving alot more pleasurable. i know the type r has low torque, but how does it compare to the others once in vtec? i would...
  17. What did you and your MK2 do today?

changed my alloys for a set of audi ttrs 18" alloys and really happy with the look of the car atm. sits almost perfectly, will get some pics up soon
  18. J9 (M6) West Mids Meet Sun 28th July 7PM

Might pop down depending on work but will be fasting as its ramadhan which might make it difficult, not been to a localish meet so will be good to finally meet some members if i decide to come
  19. Any meets around Staffordshire or stoke

im also up for a meet or quick blast down some country roads, if any meets are set please do let me know. from the sounds of it not many meets going on in birmingham, we should set something up quite regular if possible
  20. What did you and your MK2 do today?

i have to agree with pimped up vario that in gear acceleration will be faster especially with a remap. i just had mine done by p torque and acceleration is AWESOME! everytime i put my foot down the whole centre console comes flying out! lol.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members