Search results

1. Suddy

Matt's MK2 FR - Lowered / New alloys

Hi mate, Lovely example of a pre-facelift, quite a few ideas there for me to pinch :P Did you purchase the facelift climate control unit from a dealer or was it a used part? How much did it set you back if you don't mind me asking? Quite tempted but mine has heated seats also so would probably...
  2. Suddy

West/Central meet Xscape Glasgow 14th July

I'd be up for this, what time you thinking? Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  3. Suddy

Fuse/Relay Location - Cabin Fan Blower not working!

Digging an old one up but this helped me. In my case the cable had come loose over potholes. As soon as it was removed it worked again :) Cheers!
  4. Suddy

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Was done by an independent. There is no Revo stage 1 for a PD170.
  5. Suddy

Funny figures how if you don't mind me asking?
  6. Suddy

It's a stage 1 remap with DPF still in place mate.
  7. Suddy

Cars been on the RR

Good result mate. Car sounded cracking on the dyno :)
  8. Suddy

Finally got round to going to a rolling day after nearly a year! Quite happy with the results :)
  9. Suddy

Tyres....again

Cheers for the feedback guys :-) Will maybe just stick with the PS3s in that case. I should mention the car has a stage 1 map also. Wasn't too sure what was normal for a Leon. Wish I was doing long motorway miles mate, lol. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  10. Suddy

Tyres....again

Hi all, Have been doing a bit of searching as I'm on the lookout for new tyres for my FR TDI. Last time I put a set on I went for Michelin Pilot Sport 3's which were fairly good, but they are down to 3mm after 8000 miles. (The alignment is fine and they are worn evenly) My question is, is...
  11. Suddy

West of Scotland meet

Was good to meet you guys. Hopefully the next one is a bit warmer and I have the Leon back. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  12. Suddy

West of Scotland meet

Hopefully see you at the next one when I get mine back. Can get some pics of the twins :-P Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  13. Suddy

West of Scotland meet

Leon is still in getting doors replaced due to some tool running into the side of me. Will bring the courtesy dodgem if the snow holds off (its a 1-series :( )
  14. Suddy

West of Scotland meet

Lol. I was on foot at that point. Had abandoned the mx5 at tesco as it was easier to park. 20th sounds good :)
  15. Suddy

West of Scotland meet

I'd be up for a meet. Any night really for me. Off-topic, spotted you hunting for a parkin space in Kirky on xmas eve Lawrie. Car was looking good!
  16. Suddy

** Mouldy sound deadening trial fix**

Will be following this one closely, had to ditch my sound insulation for the same issue.
  17. Suddy

Supercopa wheels on sale at TPS!!!!

I'm guessing that's +VAT. Even so, good price for nice wheels :)
  18. Suddy

Fr tdi noisy turbo!

If its a PD170 then they all have a whistle/police siren like noise.
  19. Suddy

VAG-COM got fried

What cable is it that you are using and is it definately fried? I had a cable which (using VCDS 11.11.4) actively tried to update cable firmware and failed, but the cable still works fine. I reverted back to 11.11.2 and all is still ok.
  20. Suddy

awfull road noise / wheel bearing noise

Are the tyres the same brand/model all round? You could try switching the fronts to the rear and see if the noise follows.