Search results

1. AddersHTID

Boredom + PlastiDip = ?

if anyone is interested?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvkq-qyY9aY
  2. AddersHTID

what have you done to your car today ?

Hey mate, That's come out really well! was is easy enough to do? I have been thinking about doing my roof and my wheels for a while. How many coats did you do? and how many cans did you use? Cheers,
  3. AddersHTID

Boredom + PlastiDip = ?

there's a video on Youtube where a guy Plasti Dips a whole MK5 Golf and then got the jet washer on it a year later and it held up to it i think as long as theres no tears or chips in it its pretty durable.
  4. AddersHTID

Adam's mk4 ibiza

"Cree" headlight bulbs on the right Sorry i didnt get a night time shot (not sure you would have seen anything anyway...) Side lights ( also my new SCN sticker as the last one went with the back window) A night time shot (sorry for the Iphone quality)
  5. AddersHTID

Adam's mk4 ibiza

Okkkk!! its been ages! Not a whole lot to report really! The rear window is was replaced that weekend, the technician thinks it was a hot spot as it was the first time I had used the heated rear window for a while, not ideal set me back around £200. Im fully comp now! ha ha. I have had a play...
  6. AddersHTID

Boredom + PlastiDip = ?

I have been thinking about this for a while! been looking at all the Youtube videos etc. apparently as long as you cover the brakes up with something (they used a bin bag) you can just spray the alloys on the car then peel off the Plasti Dip from anywhere its not wanted. how many cans did you...
  7. AddersHTID

Adam's mk4 ibiza

soooo it has not been sunday funday today!! left work to find this!! FML...
  8. AddersHTID

BeezaDave's Mk4 Ibiza - Fresh wheels and lows!

Ohhhh did i say springs?! I ment coilovers ;) ha ha
  9. AddersHTID

Water in rear passenger footwell

I had this problem with my old passat turns out it was leaves blocking a drainage hole in the battery tray =s
  10. AddersHTID

Carbon Vinyl

I can't remember who I bought off now as my history wont go back that far but they were awesome! Think I bought an A4 sheet for my badges and they threw in an A5 sheet for me as I was a new customer =) not sure what to do with it yet maybe steering wheel.
  11. AddersHTID

Carbon Vinyl

iv used it on my badges seemed pretty good to me though its the only vinyl iv used i got it from the bay.
  12. AddersHTID

Phillpotts' MK4 FR TDi ™ Update: 28/09/2012 Rear Coilovers On

newer ones then the last pictures? ha ha damm boyy you dont hang about do you!
  13. AddersHTID

Phillpotts' MK4 FR TDi ™ Update: 28/09/2012 Rear Coilovers On

Looks awesome low matey! new wheels look sick to!
  14. AddersHTID

Adam's mk4 ibiza

New plates arrived today! they finally match!! not to bad for £20 and quick 3 day delevery.
  15. AddersHTID

Adam's mk4 ibiza

Got my LED Strips today, they were very easy to fit got alot of help from sam and his guide to fit footwell lights. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=351623 Sams guide shows how to wire into the roof light so they come on when the doors are open but i have wired into the...
  16. AddersHTID

Adam's mk4 ibiza

might have a look if this one falls off to you cant really see it unless you get down and look il bear that in mind though mate :)
  17. AddersHTID

Adam's mk4 ibiza

i must admit i did have a little cry, but im beginning to pick up the pieces and now i think im ready to move on.
  18. AddersHTID

Adam's mk4 ibiza

Ahhh im over it if it falls of at any point i might flip it around =]
  19. AddersHTID

Adam's mk4 ibiza

Fml...