Search results

1. APR Stage 3+ one year on.

Growing old mate getting dealership blinkers at the end of the day i'm working on the future before many see them:headhurt: I've been let down by so many tunners in the last few years because there to busy slagging each other off. Every one is equal in my eyes yet because i'm friends with a...
  2. APR Stage 3+ one year on.

whats the point in having 300bhp if it only lasts 12months before it needs a rebuild?Thats why engine design matters we're not all driving race engines. My view is nothing is reliable at any power i've worked on all makes of cars all models and quite a lot of top cars they all brake. As nice...
  3. APR Stage 3+ one year on.

It's good to see banter but in the real world there's very little difference in the turbo upgrades unless you want the 400+ figures as when your pushing them that hard the weather seems take control.I've totally gone of power figures I prefere the way they drive,having a usable wide power band...
  4. tip pipe on a ihi /tdo5 and 6 speed

I've never seen a blue one it had to be trimed on the ends but fits and flows very nice avoiding the cables
  5. tip pipe on a ihi /tdo5 and 6 speed

Why not use the Jabbasport intake pipe?
  6. variable boost with IHI

Jabba port the wastegate opening and radoius of the inside. The boost fault sounds more like the N75 to me comon failer
  7. variable boost with IHI

How come the waste gate hole isn't ported? did Jabba fit it?
  8. VF34 - Max bhp it will flow?

I like the delivery on my poloIHI it's nice yes it's "only" 320bhp but realistically fwd on the public highway you don't need anymore unless you just want to talk about power figures or go on track alot. As Bill say's have a go in a few demos you'd be suprised how quick they are,i've been...
  9. anyone know what jabbas new turbo setup it please

Still waiting for the guy to pay up
  10. anyone know what jabbas new turbo setup it please

Yes gathering dust want to but it?
  11. anyone know what jabbas new turbo setup it please

They must have there A3 maped then,I haven't spoken to them in a while although there is a few variants of the turbos. They are a garret with a custom ehaust housing(very well made) I have one on my Audi
  12. anyone know what jabbas new turbo setup it please

It's not being sold to the public untill being completly tested I belive(some time of yet)
  13. anyone running an IHI???

You may slate dynojet but mine did do 348 ATW and conpare that to the other vf34's you see the difference(you can get 350bhp out of a vf34 just dont expect it to last long) And don't belive any dyno no 2 runs are never the same
  14. anyone running an IHI???

My car was massivly different to most of the other IHI peps.The subaru should'nt be conpaired to the 1.8t,the 1.8t hasn't got 1 meter long manifold runners for start.They can make the power just not reliably 320 is the safe limit in my opinion thats what my polo's set at.
  15. anyone running an IHI???

So what was on my mk2 then?
  16. RS4 MAF Housing

Andrew page i'll have the part no. somewhere
  17. Has anyone got any pics..? (IHI Q)

Jabba's new water pipes are really nice Intake pipe
  18. Mk4 Fmic

Yes thats all you need plus 4 hose clips. a cupple from inside the bumper note the right hand lower clip mount removed the upper grill trimed on the lower right I think this thread should be kept for seats now
  19. Mk4 Fmic

here you go: Side mount removed you need to cut this of the front pannel all mounted up cut the upper part of the bumper also the lower clip mount where the pipes run all done Hope this helps Dan
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise