Search results

1. ceb

Help a brother out! Competition time

hello guys, Hope you’re all doing great! I’m currently enrolled in a competition with one of our local retailers and I might win a Harley Davidson by end of week. Therefore I meed your help by liking the below Instagram picture: https://instagram.com/p/BkNv_FBBVqW/ I’m highly grateful to...
  2. ceb

Airhorn installation

Hey guys, I’m installing Stebel’s Nautilus on my Seat. However had a question regarding the switch. I’d like to keep both the original horn and the aftermarket one and activate the latter through a switch. My question is regarding the OEM switches we find in our consoles (hazard...
  3. ceb

VW GTI seats

Hey, Had a question, do VW GTI MK5 2 door seats fit on facelifted Ibiza models? If they do are they straight swaps or do they need adjustments? Was curious about a swap regarding mine. Thanks, CB
  4. ceb

Ibiza on 18"

Hey guys, Just wanted to check if any Ibiza rider has 18" wheels fitted onto his car. Wanted to check the ride comfort, the ride performance. Thanks,
  5. ceb

Cyril's Ibiza MK5 RR

Hey guys, I've been around the forum for not so long, but learned quiet a lot from the forum so I thought I'd share my RR with you guys, show you what I've done to my car, what are my future plans and so on. Let me first start by giving you a small introduction about myself, I'm Cyril...
  6. ceb

ceb's MK5 SC

Hey guys, I've been around the forum for not so long, but learned quiet a lot from the forum so I thought I'd share my RR with you guys, show you what I've done to my car, what are my future plans and so on. Let me first start by giving you a small introduction about myself, I'm Cyril...
  7. ceb

Plasti dip

Hey guys, Anyone of you guys tried Plastidip on their cars? I've been watching multiple videos online, and I'm currently considering plasti dipping my roof, my wheels and my windows. It's easy to do, easy to remove and looks great. Would love to hear your inputs on the subject, if...
  8. ceb

Rear Bumper - Aerokit or rear-valance

Hey all, Hope everyone is doing fine. I was wondering if some of you might post their rear bumper if any of you did the rear-valance mod. I myself did the mod & was wondering if I'd buy the rear bumper from the aerokit alone since it might look even better. What do you think would...
  9. ceb

Facelifted Ibiza - frontlights

Hi All, Just had a question concerning the face-lifted Ibiza, I bought myself an SC model, without LED & xenon, & I was thinking of getting myself a pair. My concern was that my local dealer told me that they do not work since it is a problem with the on-board PC. He also noted that it is...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.