Search results

1. Hello from Peterborough, Cambridgeshire

Evening, i'm from Spalding & have a speed blue 09 plate Fr tdi, love it. Will keep looking on here if you all decide to meet
  2. dealer servicing v's using an independant

Hi, got my first Leon 6 weeks ago (speed blue Fr tdi), loving it, but the bluetooth didn't work. Took it to Stoneacres in Peterboghorror to sort it, just needed a new mic, they did the injectors under recall while it was in & changed a tyre. Wife picked the car up & i had a look when i got home...
  3. Newbie looking to buy a Leon mk2 Fr

Well finally got one 09 plate fr tdi in speed blue, 18's on it, bluetooth, 26k & i love it Your right about this site being expensive, loads of stuff i'm wanting to do,
  4. Newbie looking to buy a Leon mk2 Fr

it does seem to make more sense getting the tdi as the mpg & torque, had a chat with Jabbasport as only 10 miles from me & they say no problems other than injectors & dpf, both are fixable (recall & removal), just got to look hard now to find the one i want Thanks for your input
  5. Newbie looking to buy a Leon mk2 Fr

WHAT A FANTASTIC SITE Well i,m new to here and looking to buy a MK2 Leon Fr in the next few weeks, so it is the ideal place where i am finding out what i should need in my search for my Fr Not sure yet wether it will be an oil burner or a dsg tfsi one, but will try to drive both for a...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.