Search results

1. martinius88

05 LCR revs hang when blipped at a standstill

Guess it's just normal practice then.
  2. martinius88

Ah ok, bit off a strange one. I'll do a throttle body reset and see if it helps. If I sort it I'll let you know.
  3. martinius88

Ok thank you, I could maybe be that it needs a reset then as I only cleaned the throttle body the other day but didn't do a reseting vag-com.
  4. martinius88

I have done a search and really can't find anything with the same issue as mine. I have replaced the clutch switch as it was over revving when changing gear, this is now sorted. My issue now is, when stationary if I blip the throttle to around 2000rpm sometimes the revs hang there for a...
  5. martinius88

K1 holding revs by itself

Did you ever get this sorted? What was the issue?
  6. martinius88

Leon flip Key guide

Worked a treat. Cheers.
  7. martinius88

Turbo Ranger - Jokermans Hybrid Ovni MK3 Ibiza -Thank You and Goodnight

When you did the 'mod' on the fuse box which wire did you cut/splice into to do this? Did you ever get the fans sorted? Cheers
  8. martinius88

OBD II Wireless Devices and Apps

So just to clarify, did anybody ever get this to work with bluetooth and iphone at all, iphone 5? I was going to buy a cheapo bluetooth one from ebay.
  9. martinius88

exhaust size?????

Are you looking to sell the centre section at all?
  10. martinius88

bam lump mk3

A BAM could see 260 BHP with just a map, well my brothers TT is running around that, only had a panel filter and TIP. Just my 2 pence worth, all the piston talk about lost me!! haha
  11. martinius88

IbizaAlex's MK3 Ibiza Cupra - From the Very Start to Present Day

From this site mate autostyle.co.uk Not cheap though.
  12. martinius88

Cupra reverse light switch!!

I bought this one and it works fine. Search for item number 180796959348 on ebay. Not 100% on the part number. Its pretty simple to change aswell, 22mm spanner is all you need.
  13. martinius88

1.8t cupra engine in mk3 golf estate

this sounds like a good plan, ill be happy to pop over mate and lend a hand if required.
  14. martinius88

seat on the piss?

Possibly if i cant sort this one, is it a red cupra one?
  15. martinius88

seat on the piss?

mine is like this aswell which in turn seems to stop the height adjuster locking into place, so maybe a 'gentle' SMACK will help sort this!! Did it work ok for you pete?
  16. martinius88

splitters and struts

The price of these has gone up simply because of the high demand, they are used on so many different makes and models, I previously had a 206 GTi and lots of the guys had them on their 206's. I called a Seat dealer to get one and found out they had gone upto £43 or something like that.
  17. martinius88

MK3 Ibiza Cupra EPC light (Wellingborough)

I've never had a turbo car before, so diverter valves and dump valves are new to me, how can I tell the difference? :confused: There are loads of receipts, and all the work IE re-map and dump valve type stuff was done by Jabba Sport, so I would assume its the correct parts. What is the...
  18. martinius88

MK3 Ibiza Cupra EPC light (Wellingborough)

Hello All, I'm new here, I'm looking to buy a Ibiza Cupra Mk3, I test drove one yesterday that is a very good price, there were a couple of stickers from this site on the car so thought I would take a look and see some help. Mybe somebody knows the previous owner? Reg starts Y865, Its a red...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.