Search results

1. Leon FR wheel spacers

Put them on, work fine Not too sure on the look of I'm honest with the edges of the Tyres hanging out. Looks like there coming off and will be on fleebay
  2. Leon FR wheel spacers

Many people run 10mm on the front , I just got a set of 4 15mm spacers for £15 off of flee at Wondering how 15mm up front will Be Some people say fine Some people say not..... Anyone running a 15mm all round set up? Any pics? Will be putting them on the oem Iberia wheels on my cr170 Already...
  3. Handling upgrades advice/dilemma

Just fitted b8 bilstein dampers all round Car defo is a lot more stable with no creaks And not crashy, cruises along rough roads soaking up bumps and uneven road surfaces My only complaint is that it now sits slightly higher by about 1cm I think compared to stick set up but of course it still...
  4. Leon 2009 fr 170

Front is 55mm strut diameter
  5. Xenon issue

You could try putting the bulb from the other side into the one that's failing to test weather it's the bulb or ballast
  6. bumper

Does it say cr170 in the log book? Most 09 shapes are face lift Another quick way of checking is your rear glass Window is it wider as in its not a glass panel within the tailgate? If it's wider as in one piece hen it's a facelift Also check out your gear knob is it a round golf ball size...
  7. Handling upgrades advice/dilemma

The standard dampers are a pretty good set up with hr springs Drove to ashford/Kent today 120miles each way on motorway and a and B roads and I found it quite comfortable , bit bouncy here and there soaking up The road but not sure how updated dampers would Compare Anyone want to Share there...
  8. Handling upgrades advice/dilemma

Still been researching damper reviews. Was considering b4 sports but someone who has purchased b4.s advised me me the oems are good enough and not much difference between them (Sachs) My dampers on the rear have started to leak oil and with mot due next month need to get them replaced. Have...
  9. What did you and your MK2 do today?

New front and rear brake discs and pads courtesy of brake depot Great prices!!! Just found out rear shock is leaking so looking at the koni orange dampers (str I think) with rollbars and ALK next month
  10. SEAT Leon FR CR170

Is this grizz from unit 9 near Cheshire?? Mate car looks amazeballs On your advice I purchased the Pipercross filter and what a difference from the paper stock item!
  11. triple r composites rear diffuser

Did you fitted the rear diffuser with the original exhaust or is the exhaust also upgraded to bigger tail pipes?
  12. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Well travelled to Nottingham from London last night arriving there by 9.30pm (not bad for a two hour drive and 67mpg) Thanks to minty9 picked up the rear exhaust section for my cr170. Again a 2hr drive back reaching home at midnight. This morning fitted the exhaust as the old one had a hole...
  13. 2.0 TDI FR Low Mpg & Smoking More Often.

I pad £120 for a Bosch lambda sensor from lambda power in Liverpool and they delivered it Next day £25 labour to fit and re scan where the fault disappeared. I have cr170 so only one lambda was required for my tdi fr.
  14. Triple R splitter fitted, what u think?

Looks great, I need one too for my cr170, if anyone's selling one for a facelift let me know
  15. 2.0 TDI FR Low Mpg & Smoking More Often.

Has it been scanned for faults?? Could be your lambda sensor. I had similar symptoms with the smoke and lack of power with poor mpg. Maybe replace this and clear the fault code?
  16. Handling upgrades advice/dilemma

Anyone running koni strt dampers? Can't find any definitive reviews by people running them.
  17. GUIDE: How to fit GTI Pedals

Cancel my last, just found it
  18. GUIDE: How to fit GTI Pedals

Anyone got a more recent eBay link as the item has been removed end by the seller....
  19. Handling upgrades advice/dilemma

Kind of made my mind up If you wouldn't mind pm img me your best prices on..... Bilstein b4 sport damper kit Hr front and rear arbs. 26mm front to 22mm rear Power flex lift kit Power flex Engine mount and a Dog mount Thanks
  20. Handling upgrades advice/dilemma

How much for the power flex anti lift kit?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise