Search results

1. bobpzero

sticky turbo vanes carbon deposit cleaning

i've used the mr muscle oven cleaner before as easy to do as i had the egr delete and tune done, it's an alh. just wondering if anyone has tested oven pride? though i'm guessing because it's not foaming type carbon deposit cleaner it probably won't work.
  2. bobpzero

hid to led dipped beam & full beam

has anyone here swapped out their h7r hid dipped beam setup for an led h7 6000k setup? saw a couple of led h7 packs on eBay one with 2400lm and another at 6400lm which i think might be way too much (lm = lumens) at the moment I just get the hid dip beam swapped over to standard dip beam bulbs...
  3. bobpzero

turbo diesel decat vs mot dvta ni

stupid me emailed dvta ni asking about a decat on a turbo diesel march 2002 model. the reply was a link to pdf about exhaust and emission testing. anyone with a turbo diesel with a decat on a seat leon 1m had it mot d. just seems to be a bit of a grey area.
  4. bobpzero

cold air feed routing?

fitting a pipercross venom induction kit into a standard tdi 90 s (the easy part). got a single layer silicone flexi pipe 1 metre to fit in place. not getting anywhere with google search apart from i will need to remove the front bumper but apart from that i dont know. so just need...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.