Search results

1. LeonFRTDi

New MK4 SEAT Leon pricing and finance offers announced

no more 184hp TDI ooooppps long live my Mk3 then it will be here until it dies. hopefully not anytime soon 6yr old past May & 30,000 miles Zero Issues whatsoever 55mpg & £20 roadtax love it Still got the Factory Rear tyres on it
  2. LeonFRTDi

SEAT have ruined the LEON

I have to agree as a long time LEON fan thats PIG UGLY end of Sorry but i wont be running one Long live the Mk3 as its twice the car too look at.
  3. LeonFRTDi

Petrol vs Truck fuel FR?

well at 28000 miles on a May14 from new Car ive no complaints & yes its the 184TDI No DPF issues so far & i do a lot of short journeys The Thing i do is if i pull up & tickover is higher its doing a regen of somesort, let it finish & let it shut engine cooling fans off before stopping the engine...
  4. LeonFRTDi

VagCom Cable/Software & Priming Diesel Filter ? Advice ?

Fyi or anyone else who hasnt changed there TDI Leons Filters before did the whole lot a couple of weekends ago. all not that difficult neither. Even the Diesel one, just filled it to the brim & car started fine as normal. It also passed its 2nd MOT last week no issues, then again at just over...
  5. LeonFRTDi

Timing Belt Replacement Interval

well my car is 5yrs old in a month but guess what i'll no be changing any timing belts its only just clocked 26,000miles.. am i bothered not a chance. if i still have it & most likely will when its reaches 80,000miles i might do it then, unless the water pump leaks 1st. Ive had it on very good...
  6. LeonFRTDi

Goodbye everyone:(

Thats a heck of a Premium for a Car, granted the lads only 19 but bloody heck. my 2014 184hp TDi FR with protected No claims is only £340 i do live in a very Rural place 45miles from the nearest city. the fact ive not claimed anything for 10years & iam 48 might have a fair bit to do with it far...
  7. LeonFRTDi

Not if you have Apple Iphone its no use? why couldnt someone make an app for the apple platform ??? huge market surely ???
  8. LeonFRTDi

Thanks ive just read that. i knew id seen it somewhere about these newer engines unlike the older 150hp PD i used to have when you turn on the ignition the pump then runs priming up the fuel system, where as on these CR ones it doesnt work the same... AFAIK am just keep to make sure the car is...
  9. LeonFRTDi

i'll continue this, best place to buy & do i need the full working software or will the trail/demo do the job? on my Mk3 Leon when you change the Diesel Filter your meant to use such software to prime the system can you do this quite easy with this software or can i just brim fill the filter &...
  10. LeonFRTDi

Key fob battery low

my Car is 4.5yr old & had been telling me for months that its key fob battery needs replacing. Guess what after 18monts of it doing so it still works 100% fine. figure that one out. I'll poss put a new one in over the winter.
  11. LeonFRTDi

Cheapest OEM Filters ??

yeah i see that now. Anyone know off there head what size both Engine Air Filter & Pollen Filter is save me ripping car apart & i'll just get these ordered.
  12. LeonFRTDi

Cheapest OEM Filters ??

HOLDON !!! Using BLACKFRIDAY code it knocks 50% off I wasnt expecting that !!!
  13. LeonFRTDi

Cheapest OEM Filters ??

Thanks folks Ive run thru using my Reg No. to match up correct parts Bloody heck there no that cheap. Seat Dealer on here is cheaper & i thought he was pricey I'll keep looking
  14. LeonFRTDi

Cheapest OEM Filters ??

Engine, Fuel, Air & Pollen Mk3 FR 184hp TDI 2014 year. Best place online to buy these. Thanks in advance
  15. LeonFRTDi

leon mk3 184 tdi. what's it like to live with ?

Brill Car & the 184Tdi is as easy to live with as any other afaik had mine for nearly 3 years now. long term ave of 54mpg after 20,000miles aslong as it stays @ £20 roadtax its going nowhere.
  16. LeonFRTDi

Reverse Lights

I got the so called CREE type one off ebay about 18months ago that plenty said to get But its still naff. Please tell us what you have Thanks :funk:
  17. LeonFRTDi

Has anybody handed their car back at the end of a PCP?

80% of new cars bought on PCPs thats rather scarry. Thankfully i bought mine & no regrets. No Monthly Payments nowt.
  18. LeonFRTDi

Reverse Lights

The Single Reverse Light is pants end of. Ive put a LED type light in mine but its no much better. The twin 21w light units in the Mk1 are like night & day. Been considering some aftermarket discreet LED units around the number-plate somewhere but unsure.
  19. LeonFRTDi

On a scale of 1-10 how annoyed should I be about this (wheel related)

AM loving this... Cant stand that Company & there HUGE YELLOW REAR WINDOW STICKERS... :lol:
  20. LeonFRTDi

Car was Keyed all round

Had 5 panels on my stunning Mk1 Leon FR at about 5years old i was gutted & to this day never found out who did it. Had local bodyshop Respray all panels & then blow/blend into the adjoining ones. Car is still going & its 12yrs old in a month & paint work ni on perfect. It was a Black Car &...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.