Search results

1. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Nice day so just a clean for the 2, got btcc side skirts fitted recently also.
  2. 2G's Leon FR 2.0TSI

Hey mate, got them from Dave at Sere Motors on here. They were about £15 delivered for the pair.
  3. 2G's Leon FR 2.0TSI

All tyres wrapped in Toyo proxes T1 Sports now and awaiting btcc side skirts to be painted and ready for fitment. Also got one of those, aerofoil/mud gaurds that the MK2 Cupra R has - I put them on upside down like a numpty, but they look the part at least: But in other news Leon has a...
  4. 2G's Leon FR 2.0TSI

How she is looking now, minus the sports mind stickers on the doors ( took them off a few days ago ) Calipers are painted red now, but will get a picture of that once this weather changes..
  5. What did you and your MK2 do today?

TRC diffuser fitted, cheers Cameron! Nice to meet you as well ^
  6. Cupra R diffuser and exhaust

Spot on, i'll take it whenever really.
  7. Cupra R diffuser and exhaust

Dumbarton mate, yourself? Mines white like yours, pic in signature.
  8. Cupra R diffuser and exhaust

Nice one, keep me posted if you do think about selling it. I'm based in Central Scotland also.
  9. Cupra R diffuser and exhaust

Do you have the Triple R Diffuser on there the now? If so and selling I may be interested.. As far as the Cupra R Diffuser + Exhaust, this site sells both: http://www.caraccessoriesplus.co.uk/product/seat-cupra-r-spoiler-rear-diffuser.html
  10. Good mods

Properly best to get someone to help, holding the mirror in place and use a screw driver to prise it off + cloth to avoid damaging paint.
  11. Good mods

Wrapped, does the trick but I agree paint will be a lot smarter up close. You don't need to take the glass out for the mirrors but I would be careful removing as its so easy to chip the actual covers.
  12. Good mods

Air, good call. Yep got these mats off ebay as well, looks really smart albeit a pain to keep clean just like the exterior. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-Mats-in-Black-w-White-Trim-to-fit-Seat-Leon-FR-08-on-FR-Logos-FIXINGS-/221463261452?fits=Car+Make%3ASeat%7CModel%3ALeon&hash=item33903d310c
  13. Good mods

Thanks Mate, just off ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-SPORT-Number-Plate-Surrounds-X-2-TURBO-GTI-/231494531356?hash=item35e626391c
  14. Good mods

Eibach sportlines buddy? Make a huge difference to the stance and actually pretty comfortable over standard springs..Also colour coded mats perhaps? Think i've seen your car on a few of the Scottish Seat Facebook groups? Search up Club Seat Scotland on FB, got some nice cars on there for some...
  15. Good mods

Couple things come to mind having the same car as yours. - Black mirror covers - Black behind the front number plate section and below the front grill + the main grill with the seat badge on it. - Number plate surrounds This is how mine currently stands for a rough idea:
  16. What did you and your MK2 do today?

3m Red tape on triple r front splitter ^
  17. My LCR

RIP guys, thoughts with the immediate families. :(
  18. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Sport mind sticker, 5 bhp added:
  19. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Was at Knockhill today for the British Drift championship.. Some pretty decent cars participating:
  20. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Looks decent got to say. Bit of a side question here but looking at your sig - your car on the dyno and stage 1 remap, is yours a petrol/diesel and what did it make on the dyno?