Search results

1. 2017 Leon!!!

Yeah I thought so, thanks for the heads up anyway. Still gutted i missed out the GTI and the Golf R deals!
  2. 2017 Leon!!!

Yeah I wouldn't have minded paying the extra £230 for the pack over two years as you can only purchase the convenience plus pack now for some strange reason. However they had to re-quote me and take into account the new VED changes which raises the price to £210pm so works out to an extra...
  3. 2017 Leon!!!

Cheers pal, conflicting review reports don't help! Thanks anyway.
  4. 2017 Leon!!!

Hi all, Quick question. I'm looking at ordering a 1.4tsi (125) on lease as I've been offered a great lease deal (£194pm) 1+23 10k p.a. Would like the 150 engine but i do less than 8k a year so doesn't bother me too much. It's a 1.4tsi fr tech and i was wondering if it comes with the...
  5. White Leon FR

No not really to be honest, you'll never really know until you try it yourself. At worst it's £12 down the drain and a day using a clay bar!
  6. 2014 Jaguar XF R-Sport Detail

Good job, just out of curiousity why did you prefer the clay mitt as opposed to a bar? I've always used bars.
  7. White Leon FR

I second the Poorboys suggestion, meguiars gold class has always worked well for me also.
  8. Speed dependent locking

I would initially scan with VCDS just to see if it throws up any errors first.
  9. Humming noise

Any update on this? From what I know (may not be right) its either your toe or camber that's incorrect and needs correcting. Its set like this from VW for handling purposes, there was a post on a thread on here linking to the wheels in motion forum with the correct setup needed.
  10. Standard Lightblulb Upgrade

Osram Nightbreakers if you want decent light output, or MTEC Cosmos Blue if you want the lights for looks. I've got the MTECs in mine and there not too bad to be honest.
  11. pre facelift grilles......

For the price is doesn't seem like a bad buy, the LineaR grill is pricey at around £95 and I would prefer it fully debadged, plus it dosent look miles better than this one to be honest. Guncha whats the mesh like on the grill when comparing to your bumper, does it match? Or are they quite...
  12. pre facelift grilles......

I would stick to the LineaR grill mate. Looks much better in my opinion. The mesh on the grill you found looks a bit tacky, anybody know if its possible to buy the LineaR grill without the Seat badge?
  13. Mk 2 Leon, How to Seal the Bonnet Strip

Ok I see, I think the gorilla tape should be sufficient enough to cover the vents. Im going to go ahead and buy the plastidip, foam strip and tape (as theese are relatively cheap items) along with the SPL & clips and just have a go and see what happens. Thanks for all your help Tim!! Much...
  14. Mk 2 Leon, How to Seal the Bonnet Strip

Yeh that makes sense, its just a problem that I believe shouldnt exist. How is yours holding up with the sealing you did? When I open up my bonnet theres not a massive amount of water that gets through, the thing that annoys me more is how the water runs off to the back (behind) of the...
  15. Mk 2 Leon, How to Seal the Bonnet Strip

Ahhh fair enough. Still might go ahead and try sealing the seal with foam to see how it turns out. Definately going to plastidip my new spl when i get it. Im sure the designs cant be that much different, I was thinking the same thing about the tape solution but then realised I would rather have...
  16. ** Mouldy sound deadening trial fix**

Did you use any rubber self adhesive strips or draught foam on the edge of the scuttle area to form a seal aswell as the tape over the holes ? In theory this seems like a good fix. I'm guessing you don't recommend the tape over the holes then ?
  17. ** Mouldy sound deadening trial fix**

How is this solution holding up ? apologies for reviving an old thread Ive got a 57 plate candy white btcc fr tdi with all the gadgets and lo behold I have the same water penetration problem. I was just wondering if this fix would be applicable to my car or would the shapes be different...
  18. Mk 2 Leon, How to Seal the Bonnet Strip

Hi all, apologies for reviving an old thread First post so go easy on me!! Just picked a beautiful 57 plate candy white btcc fr tdi with all the gadgets and lo behold I have the same water penetration problem. I was just wondering if this fix would be applicable to my car or would the shapes...